“Nice atmosphere, good beer”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Battlefield
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is almost right next door to the Best Western where we were staying. This place is well frequented and has a nice beer drinking atmosphere. We ate dinner here. I got the flight of 8 beers. They were quite good in my opinion. For dinner I had the strip steak. It was just OK. A little bit on the tough side. Others in our party felt the food was Ok also.If you like craft beer this is a great stop. If you are not a beer drinker, you may want to look elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is a new restaurant in Gettysburg. I went there on the recommendation of a colleague and to check it out for business groups. This is an excellent restaurant on all counts: good food, helpful staff, clean, interesting decor. It has a really nice outside area to eat or drink under trees. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Wow took an hour to get inside and an hour to get our food. We asked for our check and paid before the meal and was served. Don’t got if you have things to do.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Best Western and walked here for dinner on a Saturday night. We were told the wait would be about 50 minutes but the text that our table was ready came in about 25 minutes. We waited outside in the beer garden , the outdoor window is a great idea we had a chance to get our beers and take a couple sips just in time to be seated. Nice menu , something for everyone's taste. My husband had the clam chowder and the rockfish tacos and I had the brats and pierogies . Both entrees were large portions and both were very good. The service was fine , maybe a bit slow but considering the place was full it was fine. We would stop again and since we go to Litiz often we will be trying the one there too

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Service was great. Pretzel bites were quite tasty. I like the selection of craft beer and that you can sample