All reviews within walking distance great location continental breakfast in town room was clean hard boiled eggs bagels jenny wade house steinwehr ave main building definitely stay here again a great place to stay english muffin baltimore street air conditioner nice size front desk staff
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Called to make a reservation for Veterans Day. They have off shored their reservation line. I could not understand the lady on the phone, when I told her I was having trouble understanding her, she laughed at me about it. The whole experience was frustrating to the point I finally just hung up. They called back 3 times while I was calling other hotels, left messages on my voicemail of a female voice humming until it maxed out the recording time. If this is how they treat customers, I expect they'll be out of business soon.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nurse15601
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We stay here every year for the past 5 years. The room is spacious and very clean. Beautiful hardwood floor. Love the access to my room via an elevator or direct door to the first floor. Bathroom has a deep tub to soak after a busy day site seeing. Recommend to everyone.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

We stay here every year, the staff is friendly and you can walk to many shops and food locations. The breakfast is ok, but not the best I have ever had at a hotel. If you get a room in the street side you can sit and watch all the activity.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I chose this hotel because of the location and I hit the nail on the head. It's right in the heart of nightlife and shopping and very close to the Battlefield. The rooms were clean and there was a very nice breakfast each morning. All rooms face the outside (more of a motel setting) but very nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great two night stop in this lovely hotel.
We had a spacious room with a very comfortable bed and a good bathroom, everything was immaculately clean.
Our room which had a balcony was on the 1st floor , this overlooked a car park
but as it wasn,t busy it was always quiet.
We were a short walking distance to the battlefields , where we had booked a tour.
And within walking distance to restaurants in the lovely town of Gettysburg.
A friendly welcome by Charlie who checked us in , and all the other staff were friendly.
Would definitely recommend a stay in this hotel if visiting Gettysburg.
Also very reasonably priced.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple