All reviews park and fly an early flight rental car the shuttle driver bit dated free shuttle pretzels hotel restaurant phl atrium
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Quick checkin, clean room, lovely amenities, easy checkout and return service to the airport and rental car counter. Everything we needed. They are so popular with airport snafus they ran out of emergency toothbrushes (I’m sure as I type this, that’s already remedied by their awesome staff) Great people!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jordan C, General Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful review with us! We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us! It was our pleasure hosting you. It's great to know that our amenities and service had such a positive impact on your stay. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another incredible experience!

Thanks again for sharing, and have a lovely day!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Just spent two nights here and was horribly disappointed. Unfortunately, I cannot come up with a pro about this property. This property does not meet the standard of a Fairfield Inn let alone a Renaissance.”

The service and staff were subpar at best. Nice folks I’m sure, but little attention to detail or their customers.

The rooms are dated and in poor shape. I was “upgraded” to a Jr.Suite which is simply a larger outdated room. The elevators are covered in gray painted plywood... oh, and i got stuck in between the 11-12th floors in one. I called to have someone get me unstuck, the operator la response was simply, “I’ll have maintenance come up.” This elevator had an out of service sign on it when i arrived. Next morning the middle elevator had an out of service sign on it.

The bar/restaurant looked nice, but the food was basic. The first night I had a cheese steak and would say it was pretty good. The next day at lunch I had another cheese steak that was sitting in a puddle of grease and was disgusting. Dinner was a round flatbread (most likely a pizza)where 1/3 of the pizza was crust... at least the beer was cold!

This property is simply a disgrace to the Marriott brand.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BrianHighley
Jordan C, General Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, Brian.

It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us and that our team didn't go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. We also regret the inconvenience you experienced with the elevators and that our quality of accommodations failed to meet your expectations. We care about the satisfaction of our guests so we'll be sure to address all of your concerns with the appropriate members of our team so that we may improve moving forward.

We look forward to sharing a more positive experience with you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel falls well below what I would expect from a Renaissance property. The van driver demanded tips from everyone, then the front desk told us we didn't have reservations even though we had confirmation info. After finally convincing them to give us our rooms, I find lamp that looks as though it was dragged behind a truck, no alarm clock, no coffee and it was hot in the room, even with the thermostat set on 60°.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Jordan C, General Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback. We are always working our hardest to provide a high-quality experience for all of our guests. We regret to hear that we didn't meet your expectations. We will share your concerns regarding our hotel and service with our team moving forward.

We would love to have you back so that we can share a better experience with you. We are looking forward to that chance.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Perhaps the other reviews stayed at a different hotel as this one was not up to Renaissance Standards. The room was very hot - even with the A/C set on 60 degrees and the fan on high. When I needed a pen to jot down a note - couldn't find one. Went to the lounge for a bite and to print some work; but door wasn't working and guests were letting folks in/out with a knock - the employee was busy (?). Couldn't print anything as no one had the password for the PC in the lounge. Dirty glasses were solved with plasticware. Went downstairs as the Lounge employee advised I could print in the business center - not so fast; those printers didn't work either! I would have complained to the hotel but when I dialed the front desk about the room temp no one picked up. Would have voiced my concerns when I departed, but the front desk employee was more concerned with her call than with me. I think I'll find another hotel next time. Signed, an unhappy Lifetime Platnium Elite Member.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate the feedback, Christopher.

We're disappointed that your time with us was less than ideal. Your experience is not on par with the level of service we're accustomed to providing. We regret that we didn't meet your expectations. Your happiness and satisfaction are important to us so we'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope you give us another opportunity to demonstrate the high-caliber service we're capable of sharing with our guests.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 7 years ago and had a good experience. Not sure what happened since then but we were really disappointed this time.

When we got to our room there was a pizza box with a half eaten pizza sitting atop the refrigerator. We were immediately turned off with the room. The couple we were with didn’t have a hairdryer in their room and had to call the front desk. And what annoyed me the most however was they didn’t offer complimentary coffee in the lobby in the morning. You have to buy coffee for $2 a cup in their highly overpriced restaurant. We never stayed at any other hotel that didn’t have free coffee and we’ve been traveling for over 30 years.

When we called to reserve the room we were told they had free parking but when we checked out they charged us $10 for parking.

We’ll definitely never stay at the Renaissance Hotel Philadelphia Airport again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike W
Jordan C, General Manager at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We appreciate your feedback, Mike.

It's unfortunate you had such challenges during your time with us. We're disheartened that our amenities and services offered weren't up to par with your expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we'll discuss your concerns with the appropriate members of our team moving forward.

We hope for the chance to host you again soon for a more positive experience.