Lowest prices for your stay
US$202
View deal
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$202
Expedia.comUS$202
PricelineUS$204
All reviews felt like home well equipped kitchen extended stay center city rittenhouse square great bed bedroom philly accommodations detergent amenities laundry netflix
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

The Midtown apartments are ok modern but have no dining table. They have unhelpful and unavailable staff. Never at the door and not available to let you into your room. Amenities are less than advertised.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020

I discovered the Roost properties (home grown in Philly) by accident. I was looking for a long two week stay in hotel or Air BNB when I saw Roost listed on a luxury hotel site. I did my homework and learned that Roost specializes in luxury apartment living for travelers. I stayed a couple of nights at the Roost Property in midtown. It was convenient to every thing in the Central Business district. The apartment was big, comfortable and nothing like the suite hotels in the burbs. It felt like home. The staff, especially Daniel and Leslie, were very kind and accommodating. I’m traveling with my dog for the first time and not only are Roost properties hospitable to dogs, Daniel had home made treats for my pup. Who could ask for more? I’m now staying at the Roost East Market for two weeks. Upscale. Beyond nice. Thank you Chelsea.

Room tip: The corner rooms are amazingly well lit.
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Aleksandra Barbul, Owner at ROOST Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

We are happy that you enjoyed our specious suites and that you felt welcomed by our staff. We hope to welcome you back soon at any of the 3 locations in Philadelphia.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2019

While vacationing out of town, my husband got ill and ended up in the hospital. I needed a room close to the hospital and I didn’t know for how long.

Roost management worked with me easily every time I needed to add on more days.

The staff was always kind, courteous and helpful. The accommodations were clean, fresh and modern.

Many thanks to them for helping through a trying time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
nc_myroost, Manager at ROOST Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are glad to learn our team was helpful in extending your accommodations throughout your stay. Your positive feedback is appreciated and we hope all is well!

Best,

Nathan

Reviewed 6 November 2019

This is the second time we stayed at a Roost Appartment. The frist was the one on Rittenhouse Square. Overall I must say much better. We booked another extended stay at Rittenhouse but received a phone call a few days before we were to arrive and were told they overbooked and put us in the South 15th location; however, the upgraded us to a 2 bedroom. This one was much bigger (obviously having 2 bedrooms) but the amenties were very lacking. No dish wasging detergent, no laundry products, no dish towls or dish cloth, no DVD player, no NetFlix, only counter seating with only 3 stools. Very disapointing. Oh and both the last time and this time the fire arlam went off in the early moring hours and we had to leave the hotel. Again very disapointing. Overall, nice. Decent cost for what you get. We live in FL and come back to Philly a few times a year (grandchildren). Going forwarward we will definately stay at extended stay appartments. We will possibly consider other places. If the Rittenhouse location is available it would be our first choice over the South 15th Street location. If we do book again and receive a call that they overbooked and we must go to the 15th Street location, we will probably go somewhere else.

Room tip: Great location
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank TWR8712
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Chic, Classy & Copesetic Loft environment with peaceful ambience .This was my home away from home for 5 lovely day, absence of the mundane Hotel experience. This clean and sparkling, smell good cosmopolitan living environment helped me enjoy my 5 day stay..... coupled great restaurants, good foord, entertainment,& shopping all within walking distance. This is the ultimate inner-city experience with urban ease. The professional and friendly staff under the management of Assistant GM Nolan were gracious, and very accommodating , all of which encourages my future visits.

Room tip: floor 4 wonderful; south view
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank CU75
nc_myroost, Manager at ROOST Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're happy to hear such nice things about your stay with us at ROOST, and for giving our team and AGM Timothy Nolan a shout-out! We look forward to having you with us again.

Best,