“Hustle, bustle and a good meal”

Reading Terminal Market
Ranked #2 of 104 Dessert in Philadelphia
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an absolute zoo! So many amazing food stalls and so many people! Loved the choices and that people flock here to grab their favorites. If you are in a hurry this might not be the best choice.
Seating is super limited, but grab and go works well.

Write a ReviewReviews (8 539)

63 - 67 of 8 539 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place has it all. This is a must visit when you are in Philly. The food select seems endless and all super delicious. Parking was a bit of a challenge as you would expect in any large city.....but we found a place a few blocks away. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a "must see" place during visits to Philly! Here you can "taste" authentic foods from the various ethnic cultures found in the area-in one place. The atmosphere is great for all ages. After you make your purchases, sit at one of the tables and feel Philly come alive. I love the dinner rolls at the Amish market! Come experience Philly through the food of the peoples.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I never have been anywhere like the Reading Terminal Market. Oh my! I just loved it. There was so much there; if i had had a bit more time, i would have loved to explore further. I think you could easily spend several hours there and not be bored or repeat where you had been. I hope someday I can visit again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stop there every year before we go and see all the Christmas stuff around the city. Even though it’s usually around breakfast time my son has to get the turkey sandwich or platter. I try to get there at least three times a year. Greatest selection of every kind of food you want. However, I’m from Philly and if you want a real cheesesteak don’t get it there.