US$234
US$162
US$203
US$177
  • Restaurant
La Reserve Center City Bed and Breakfast(Philadelphia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
Orbitz.com
Reviews (2 107)
2 107 results
All reviewsconvention centeracross the streetfree breakfastself parkinghomeless peoplebreakfast staffreading terminal marketthe breakfast areawithin walking distanceroom was clean and comfortablehot breakfastliberty bellfront desk stafffew blocksflower showconvenient locationyogurt
61 - 66 of 2 107 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Typical outstanding Hampton stay. Food good, staff friendly, right across street from Convention Center. Room temperature easily controlled. Comfy bed. Spacious room. Chocolate chip cookies at 4pm. Positive stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carl B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

lilden,

Thank you for staying at my hotel and for your great review. We are looking forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Philadelphia.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was doing some remodeling but hardly noticeable during our fantastic stay. Customer service was excellent all the way round, front desk, breakfast attendants and housekeeping. Rooms and property were very clean. Loved that it was a block from Convention Center and close to so many restaurants and other attractions. Definitely will book for next trip to Philly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Renee J,

Thank you for choosing my hotel for your stay in Philadelphia. I appreciate your awesome review and the positive feedback for my staff. We are looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had to unexpectedly change hotels in the middle of our Philadelphia Trip. The staff here welcomed us, and we felt right at home. The room was clean and spacious for a hotel in the middle of a major city. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. The only reason I didn't give this hotel a 5 is the parking situation. Parking is across the street almost a block down - no big deal. The attendant at the lot, however, was not very kind. Other than that, the hotel was perfect! If we find ourselves back in Philadelphia, we will be booking the Hampton Inn City Center!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Danielle P,

Thank you for staying at my hotel during your visit to Philadelphia. I am so glad that my staff was able to help create a great stay for you. I appreciate your feedback and looking forward to seeing again the next time you are in Philly.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This is an absolutely fabulous hotel. I can’t remember having such a welcoming stafffrom the minute you walk through the door. Everyone smiling and talking to you. Breakfast was great and they have a brand new section for breakfast. Room was extra clean and such a comfortable bed. This was a business trip however I would stay there for a family trip as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

deborahg894,

Thank you for staying at my hotel. We work hard to make sure you have a fantastic stay while in town and appreciate your feedback and positive encouragement. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was in Philadelphia for a conference, and Hampton Inns are usually welcoming and well-located. Such was the case at this outlet of the popular brand from Hilton. Had I not seen that the hotel was in the midst of bringing their design and services up to date, I would have made that my first critique but the hotel is truly upping its game. It must be popular, located as it is just behind the beautiful Pennsylvania Convention Center. The front desk staff was exceedingly polite at all times, always saying hello and good morning. Hot coffee is served throughout the day near the front desk. The room was comfortable, a nice bed, good lighting and wide windows; my room had a great view of the William Penn statue atop City Hall. I don't quite know why but I was given an upgrade to a suite, and the extra room to work was most welcome. As mentioned, there was some major renovations under way and I think future guests will welcome them. The restaurant and lounge was unavailable (room service was), but the free breakfast was still offered. Rather nice too and the staff in the morning was also cheerful and helpful. The downsides were minimal: very slow elevator service (no, really, very slow) and the pillows were uncomfortable. Also, oddly, there were no shelves in the shower, so there was no place to put the soap or shampoo bottles. I balanced them precariously on the glide bars.

This is a hotel that does not take its guests for granted, and doesn't rest on its convenient location. It seems to strive to offer a good value (it's not inexpensive) with the comfort of the guest in mind. I'd absolutely recommend it for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Carl B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Joseph L,

Thank you for choosing my hotel for your conference and your wonderful review. We do strive to ensure our guests receive the best service and are as comfortable as possible. I cannot wait for you to come back and enjoy the hotel once all the renovations are complete. Thanks again and see you soon.