Apple Hostels Philadelphia
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Morris House Hotel(Philadelphia)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsghost tourdorm roomfemale dormbunk bedsfree pastarun hostelsocial areagreat kitchenold citywell equipped kitchenliberty bellcommon areasno elevatorstayed here for nightsfree breakfastother guestsmarket street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time in Philadelphia was fun for a number of reasons but the most consistently awesome portion of my trip was the support and security I got from my arrangements with Apple Hostels.

First off, the space is clean, comfortable, and there's no chance of being locked out or feeling like your needs are not heard. Between the pool table and the regularly scheduled events (some of which inclusive of free grub!) there's ample room for meeting new friends and for having a good time solo!

The staff was amazing, both the impeccable dive bar recommendations from Chrissy and the pub-crawling with Jeanine were exceedingly fun. The entire staff however helped out and recommended great restaurants, venues, and things to do while I spent my week in Philadelphia.

The other travelers were also in great spirits and I chalk it up to the open and friendly environment that Apple Hostels created for us!

I will absolutely be staying here again next time in town!

Room Tip: Remember this is a Hostel and the rooms are cohabited.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Philly for two nights and i cant complain about this hostel at all.
Stayed in a 4/person dorm and it was pleasant.. clean room, comfy bed, plugs/usb charger and lamp within every bunk bed, also lockers for your stuff.
Toilets were clean and so were the showers.
Noise levels were good for a hostel, i slept well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018

For those interested in Hostels or dorm-style accommodations, this is an UNBEATABLE value. The facility is located in convenient walking distance of many of Philadelphia's historic sites, and public transit is less than a block away. I spent 5 VERY COMFORTABLE and restful nights and will definitely return on my next trip.

Room Tip: Not "great" for family lodging-----since it is a hostel-------but for singles it can't be beat!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank undouble
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I loved my stay here at Apple Hostel. It was spotless and the facilities were to a good standard. The location was great too. There was only one small thing in that they have opened a new building just across the road (which looks amazing by the way) however by moving reception and all the staff out of the old building it really has sucked the life out of it! You are invited to use the new buildings facilities but I couldn't help but think it would have been more fun staying over there...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I went on a road trip with my buddies to Philadelphia from Canada and there was 6 of us. it was the best hostel we ever stayed at in North America. It was great for it's price very helpful staff and very clean. The shower in one of the bathrooms was broken on my first night there but was fixed right away. The hostel is in a wonderful location of the city with lot's of pubs and restaurants and museums in the area and very close by to each other. Great Kitchen, vending machines, lockers and reading lights in the room for everyone and free breakfast for all the guests. So I recommend this hostel for anyone staying in Philadelphia

Room Tip: It is on a one way street
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
AppleHostels, Owner at Apple Hostels Philadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay Charlie - we enjoyed having you and your friends stay with us and made sure that you were all in the same room. My apologies for the shower that was out of service for one day. It needed some tiles added that weren't available when we built the new hostel (we completed construction in August 2017). We hope to see you again in the future!

Thanks,