“Bad even for starbucks”

Ranked #66 of 185 Coffee & Tea in Philadelphia
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Neighbourhood: City Centre West
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This starbucks can be counted on for several things:

1. burnt coffee
2. insane lines
3. over-sugared, under-flavored espresso

even for starbucks, it's pretty bad.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The decaf coffee at all other Starbucks I've been to has been very strong tasting. This one barely tasted like coffee. I didn't give it a poor rating because the hot chocolate was good.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

A stop for a coffee and a few minutes relaxation in a sure good coffee meros.Don't has something else to comment.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Great Starbucks, fast, clean and friendly. What more can you want.They were out of what I had ordered but very much so made up for the difficulties. I went 4 times in 2 days. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Unbeknownst to me this Starbucks closed at 6 PM when I wandered in for a much needed bite to eat. Settling on what proved to be a dry ham & cheese sandwich the clerk asked, take out? When I said no she appeared annoyed but after settling in for less then two minutes the manager announced, "We close in one minute" all eyes on me...really. As I attempted to gulp down this dry piece of bread with minimal ham & cheese for $8.00, I simply grab the second half of sandwich & walked out only to hear the metallic click of the door behind me, 5:59 PM... Thanks,, appreciate it.