“Greatest Place We've Ever Stayed”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CarolinaP...
South Carolina
“Greatest Place We've Ever Stayed”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I just want to say that I've been around. I would never say Greatest Ever if it weren't true. The owners, Neil and Cat do everything on earth to make sure your stay is a great one, and the Chalet, beyond words. The view, beyond words, the privacy, beyond words also. I have wanted to see the Devils Tower for most of my life. I wanted this to be special and after searching everything i decided on this Chalet. It could not have been better. My only complaint was that we should have booked it for at least a week or two and cut down our trip. Neil and Cat are lucky as we almost became squatters. :) The place is beautiful, clean, has everything you can imagine, AND MORE. Go to their site, look at the pictures and the video, then be prepared for it to be 10 times nicer then the pictures can represent.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Every thing!
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing