Reviews (1 016)
1 016 results
All reviews fireplace suite pool table mini golf heated toilet seat front desk heated floors rafters restaurant huge fireplace hot tub beautiful room reception area definitely stay here again ski lodge stayed longer long drive ski season free shuttle
108 - 113 of 1 016 reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Fantastic property. Best location in Mammoth with terrific suites. Great lobby bar (Dukes') and three great Restaurants and Spa. Rafter's night life and live entertainment is a local favorite...Hospitable staff and very a well run and managed Hotel. A favorite for skiers and families...for all seasons.

Room tip: The kitchen suites are amazing...they are a must.
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This is our 2nd stay here. It is amazing. The service is stellar. They are wiling to go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable. The restaurants are fantastic with a wonderful wine list. We had the privilege of staying in the fireplace suite. Nothing beats the in room fireplace, heated bathroom floor and toilet seat. Any issues we had were attended to promptly. The lobby is cozy and fun with a large fireplace, bar, pool table, and even a chess table! It was great to see people hanging out and enjoying themselves. You just can't beat the location. The local shuttle right out front can take you to the village and main lodge. Just a short walk and you can take the shuttle to Eagle Lodge. The staff is diligent in clearing snow in the winter-important for the amount of snow they receive, Of course a great end to a ski day is the outdoor hot tub. Perfect ending to a perfect day and a wonderful place to stay. Thank you to all the staff for a job well done.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank spotlightsandy
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Upstairs in chalet; insufficient and unhappy maintenance staff; apparently management doesn’t want to spend any money in anticipation of reconstruction. Linens seem worn out; no water in one tub/shower for several hours; missing items in kitchen, etc. the furnishings are nice and size of kitchen/living room is adequate. Bedrooms are small. No breakfast included. High resort fees.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had booked a friday and saturday night/unfortunately came down with the flu/CALLED spoke with front desk, explained they said No problem when do you think you can come back up ?Very cool service ,we said well how about next weekend.
Then as you know the flu lingers on and we called and asked if we coyld schedule in May~Thats when it got interesting,Never knew anything about rescheduling
According to Jasmine/never was put into system;Jasmine I will calm you back...no CALL. SO I call and now I get Taz who sends me on a wild goose chase to Cat(but gives me Rebecca's # to leave message.
Left 7 messages because at this time they charges my card for the night and then the rescheduling weekend.
But noone calls me back.
So I calm accounting she apologizes ,I will pass this along.Still nothing ~so I ask for Gm, oh he is skiing in Tahoe.Well who is operating as GM..Uh noone says,Taz.So now I am out $$$$$ that noone can even explain to me why.
I wouls be very careful of their customer service!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Spallunger
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've been to this hotel before. My last visit was perfect. It's a great place to stay if you're hitting the mountain in the winter. I recommend securing a room at the Sierra Nevada section of the resort. The other part of the business is Calle The Lodge and those rooms are older and further removed from the hotels amenities, such as the cozy lobby lounge and super sweet hot tub. There are also 3 affiliated restaurants on the property to take advantage of too.

We stayed in one of the Sierra's suites. It was posh, with heated bathroom floors and toilet seat. Great for a winter day. And we couldn't be happier with the front desk service given to us by Taz. He was super helpful, friendly and our dog took to him right away.

Take the opportunity to stay here while you still can, as it appears they will be leveling the place eventually and building an entirely new hotel in it's place. Have a blast at Mammoth. See you again soon, Sierra Nevada Resort and Spa!

Room tip: Get the suite if you can!
Date of stay: February 2018