“Amazing burger!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Possibly the best burger I have ever had. Large serving of fries as well. Good local draft beer. Other menu items sounded great too, but had to try the burger and glad I did!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We walked next door and were seated quickly. Servers/waitress were friendly and helpful. Our meal tasted good but not long after we arrived back at our lodge my husband got very ill. Hot, sweats, stomach wrenching pain, he actually blacked out and bumped his head and nose in bathroom. After about 4 hours he was able to get some relief. We were both thinking it had to have been something with his meal.

1  Thank Bj M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Burgers Restaurant has always served delicious meals. They enjoy a visitor and local cliental. They have always been consistent in excellent, food, service and fun atmosphere!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

In all the years I've eaten here I don't think I've ever had anything other than a burger and fries. Funny thing is that I really don't eat burgers all that often as I get older. Just too heavy I guess.

Anyway, maybe it's the mountain air or the hiking that puts me a meat-eating mood.

Let's make it simple: These guys have always and continue to make a First Class burger. They always cook it on the nose, whether I'm in the mood for medium-rare, medium or medium-well. Their cheddar cheese slices are cheddar and not American disguised as cheddar.

Fries are consistently hot and delicious but there are too dang many of them.

Anyway, Burgers is a safe recommendation for a burger and fries served the way you want it.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

For the top rated restaurant in Mammoth I have to say I didn’t think it was really up there with the best.

I ordered the steamed veggies and watched on as my husband ate a burger. Now after travelling the states I’m guessing that the steamed veggie option probably isn’t the best seller, but I don’t think it would have been too much to ask the chef to cut up some fresh veggies. Straight out of a frozen packet (you can always tell). None the less it was a satisfying meal being so healthy, after enduring two weeks of American food. The side sauces were nice as was the garlic bread.