“Perfect location and excellent stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Cole G
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Perfect location and excellent stay”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent location, only 7 minute walk to the Canyon Lodge. The beds were very comfortable in both rooms. I checked the sofa bed and it was not something I could sleep on but we did not use it, I only checked it for this review. You would need a bed pad to use the sofa bed BUT leave it closed and you could sleep someone on the couch with no problem it was very soft and comfy. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook all our meals. The only thing I would add is a crockpot so you can cook while on the mountain. Everything else was there including a rice maker. The bathrooms were good and very clean and modern.
The main bathroom in the master has a Jacuzzi tub but I did not use it. The heat was excellent and let me tell you my wife gets cold so she tested it! The management company was very helpful and professional. Not too pushy and very personal when needed. Check in was easy and no problem. We arrived at 8:30 at night and got right in. The stove is electric and I was not happy about that BUT they had special pots and pans for electric stoves and they worked better than gas and I use to hate electric stoves but not after that. Plenty of room for everything and the TV and stereo worked great in all rooms. The garage is normal size and I was able to fit my Silverado Z71 King Cab in there and close the door!
It was very quiet and we slept without any issues. We would absolutely stay here again...

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing