“Beautiful, Cozy, Updated Condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ScottC165
Hermosa Beach, California
“Beautiful, Cozy, Updated Condo”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in February 2013

I've stayed at 476 Snowcreek several times through the years. It's a beautiful, cozy condo with an upgraded kitchen and upgraded amenities throughout.

Big warm comfortable beds, including a king in the master. Easily sleeps 8 (1 king, 2 queen, 2 twins in the loft). There is a pull-out couch too, but we're too old to sleep on a pull-out. Cozy living room with a nice fireplace and a big flat screen to watch Sunday football. Nicely appointed kitchen. The last part is key for my group of friends because we usually like to cook up a feast for the crew when we're skiing. Easier than trying to get a large group into a crowded restaurant in town, and I think we're better cooks! :)

I booked again for this year. We're headed back in February.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nice kitchen and big dining table perfect for group dinners and games.
Liked least: Wifi drops sometimes, but that is typical in Mammoth.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
CA
Reviewed 11 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
CA
Reviewed 21 August 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing