Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews nice park full timers beautiful lake nice site laundry rooms road noise hot tub concrete patio enjoyed our stay great place to stay pleasant stay convenient location would stay again staff was friendly manatee river encore pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Too many mobile homes & people living on site. Pool area was clean. Spots are TINY. No fire rings. WIFI is pay as you go. Club house still closed. Office staff freaked out about me entering without a mask. Ok for a weekend stay. Spots are directly adjacent to I-75. Constant traffic noise. Could be a great place, but the full timers need to go.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

We stayed here for one night. This is a large RV Park that is full of full timers. The sites are not marked very well. No one assisted us to our site. Had to go around twice and if it wasn’t for the worker in the golf cart that noticed we were lost we may have gone around and around, but he told us to go around again and when we got back he was sitting in our site. Thank you sir, whoever you were. This RV Park has an old feel to it. I wouldn’t stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Winter Quarters Manatee RV, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Dear NMH704,

We appreciate your feedback. It is important that every customer enjoys their stay with us. We apologize your expectations were not met.

Your comments will be shared with our management team.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

Staff have an unpleasant attitude. Most sites look like long term and some are in poor condition. I was not allowed to have a waterfront site because I used my Thousand Trails membership. Sites very close to each other and most without any shade.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Campground was amazing. I was at a baseball tournament with my son when I was called to question about us not leaving on time. I informed the lady (Marge) that my husband was there I would immediately call to see what was going on. My husband let me know it was raining and that he was packing things up. I called back Marge to ask if we could extend a few hours to maybe have him stay later so he wouldn't have to drive in the wind over the skyway. She informed be because I was "THOUSAND TRAILS" she could not extend me. I asked if I could do it online, and she said yes. I tried to go onto thousand trails to find out I could not do it online. At which point I told my husband to please make sure he was out. Marge called back at 12:15 to tell me I was way past my time at the campground. I apologized again, and said it was raining and he was headed out. Marge then told me "where? where was it raining? Not there? VERY accusatory. I will also remind you of the terrible weather both Saturday and Sunday. I told her I was not there to argue, that was what my husband told me and I have no reason to believe he would lie about that. I also let her know it was my first visit, apologized, and told it wouldn't happen again. When I contacted my husband at 12:15 immediately after she called the second time he informed me he was already on 75 which would have meant he had left much earlier than that phone call. There were TONS of open spots. I called back to let her know that he was in fact out, and confirm she was looking at the proper campsite as he had been gone quite a while. It was another woman this time. She told me she couldn't hear me because of the background noise (baseball tournament). The way that this was handled with a first time camper with THOUSAND TRAILS was not a good experience. Your park is beautiful, and we will be staying many more times. I have made sure to extend an extra day to confirm we can leave in good weather from now forward.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

We were there for 10 days enjoyed the two swimming pools the rec area enjoy the walking around the park 1 mile walk every morning the staff was very friendly and very helpful but highly recommend to anyone looking to have a good time

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Encore Thousand Trails, Owner at Winter Quarters Manatee RV, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear ggeraldlamberth,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your 5 star experience with us and hope to see you again soon.