“A realy nice place”
Great View While Relaxing in Pool
Perfect Place for Morning Cup o' Joe Welcome to Bayview Retreat!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Perfect Place for Morning Cup o' Joe
Welcome to Bayview Retreat!
Main Living Area
Flat Screen TV for all to Enjoy!
Living Room Leads to Patio/Pool
Wow! What a View!
Rear of House
Your Private Dock Just Off the Patio
Located just off Manatee Avenue
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

thomsclan...
Bedworth, United Kingdom
“A realy nice place”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We picked from the Internet for the wonderful view over Palma Sola Bay and it was everthing we hoped for. Spent a lot of time emulating Otis Redding, yes you got it Sittin on the dock. While there we saw mullet jumping, Ospreys fishing and dolphins swimming all just outside the back door. Or you could view them from the pool just as easily. Now to be honest I have stayed in better equipped properties in the area over the years but the property contains all the basics for a great holiday. It's well equipped with games a jigsaws and the like but you would do well to find them, part of the lounge suite is an otterman and they are inside there. Which brings me nicely onto my next point information about the area, this is the only place I have stayed in in the area that was not awash with brochures for everything that is going on in the area, I know the letting agents have a portal but we found it conflicted with the owners information in the property and was focuses on AMI when there is so much more in the area. I would have been happier if the place was equipped with a safe and as an ex policeman I think the general security of the property could do with a second look. I will be very specific to the agents about this. No reading materials in the property so for those who follow me I have left a pile of the books my wife and I got through while Sittin on the dock. None of this is bad though just little pointers to help those that follow. We have realy enjoyed our stay and I am sure those that follow will love the place. We never use the same place twice, life's too short but I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing holiday.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view was spectacular
Liked least: Nothing not to like
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
Gary T
“Very relaxing and great view of the bay.”
Reviewed 13 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Enjoyed relaxing by the pool and watching dolphins. Very convenient location to Bradenton, Sarasota, and beaches.

DianaDick...
Tampa, Florida
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Coastal Cottages is a great company to deal with. I have rented through them 3 times now for mini vacations.We rented this house and I am so happy we did. My husband and I had a amazing time here. It really is a little piece of heaven. I have rented other pool homes from Coastal Cottages, but this one is my favorite. It feels like your own private place. The food is amazing in town on Anna Maria , and not far from the house. In the evening you can walk your own private dock and watch the crabs blow up bubbles through the sand. You see oyster's etc when the tide goes down. One of my favorites was the Osprey that would fly up in the tree and dive down in the water to grab fish all day long. The front room is so comfortable and would easily seat a big family. This place is decorated very nice. The pool is wonderful and faces the water. It has a nice patio that is screened in with a door to access the dock. It is very private and you can lay out and enjoy your day. Feels like you are on your own little Island when you are at the pool with that view. I rented this place because I really wanted to just enjoy my own private pool and relax so on this trip I did just that. If you like the Ocean then you are not far from it at all. We have rented this place twice because it is just that good. If you are considering renting this I promise it will be a vacation you will always remember. I know we do. Have fun
Diana Tampa FL

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and how nice the place is decorated
Liked least: I could not find a thing that I did not like. I do wish that it had a hot tub to enjoy when chilly at night though
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Teenagers
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
FrakesFam...
Lakeland, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Great house, loved the pool and the view of the bay. Fishing off the dock was a bonus, hooked a few big sheepshead. Very comfortable sleeping and layout of house was perfect for the family. Kitchen and bathrooms were updated and very modern.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View of the bay
Liked least: Air conditioner was turned off when arrived, house was at 89 degrees and took about 10 hours to cool down.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing