“Better Than Expected!”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #336 of 809 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was in a hurry but wanted something healthy; I got a Southwest Ranch salad and much to my surprise it was quite fresh, good, and generous with the guacamole. Easy and fast to eat as well. Quick and friendly service. Home run!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We came here last weekend at 12:30 AM. We had to wait quite sometime for nuggets to be made. The guys working there were awesome! They kept us laughing while we waited and even gave us a frosty for the trouble. Little things!

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Stopped in for lunch and were pleasantly greeted and welcomed. Clean and brightly lit.
I had the Baconater and my wife had a salad and free chili. Coupons saved us $7. Both were good, for fast food.
Conveniently located near us.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!