“I feel like Italian ”

Ferraro's Italian Resturant
Ranked #67 of 450 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

There's this cute little Italian restaurant a little east of midtown that's been overly crowded the last two times we've tried to eat there
So we ventured out on a Tues. and landed a table. Thank goodness for perserverence. I highly recommend the wedding soup to start it's simply wonderful. Lots of choices for the main dish, I went with shrimp and scallops over linguine, fantastic.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My 3 girlfriends and I ate here on Thursday for dinner. Very mediocre. Red sauce was too sweet and thick. I had manicotti and ate the filling. Other friend had canneloni and she did not like either. Another girl had chicken mushroom pasta and she said it was average. Inexpensive average Italian food. don't expect much. Probably not return. We like other Italian restaurants in ventura much better.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great for lunch and dinner. Its a staple here in Ventura. Its located on Main St. My personal place for good Italian Food. Service is always good and the place is quaint. Love the spaghetti and the antipasto salad. They have great bread also.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had not visited this restaurant in a while but we had friends staying with us who suggested we go out for Italian food and we knew just the place. The staff is always friendly and ready to please. Very good menu with plenty of meals to choose from. Parking on main st. can sometimes be a problem but there is plenty of parking behind the restaurant. We all had a great meal and were very satisfied. You know a place is really good when it's been in the same location since 1970. Great food and service, our favorite Italian restaurant in Ventura.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I found this place over 12 years ago when I lived here. I have lived in Hawaii for 10 and just came back for a visit. This place is the same as I remember it. Originally started by a husband and wife (I know the guy had passed years ago, but not sure about the wife). You can see the photo on the wall above the kitchen. This is an old time mom and pop place that you simply don't find anymore. You can smell the food when you walk by. I usually get there early because it ends up getting busy. The pasta is fresh and the meat sauce (only one I have tried) is great. Large portions! They also give you garlic bread and salad with your meal. So glad this place is still around and people are keeping it in business. I recommend it if you are here for a visit!