US$159
  • Pool
US$175
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$164
US$88
US$170
US$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$173
US$137
Priceline
All reviewsfull kitchenconverted apartment complexsocial hourlong term staymaintenance staffan extended stayhot tubhot breakfastbit datedhappy hourfort blisslaundry roomenjoyed my stayhome away from homeclose to the airportmorning breakfastexcellent customer service
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Rooms are average, got great deal from Groupon.com- for the price we got it was an excellent room. Plenty of restaurants around the area. Office 2 bedroom suites, breakfast and Monday - Thursday, a happy hour.

Room Tip: Very close to Airport and shuttle service
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexandro L, Director of Sales at Chase Suite Hotel El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback, hopefully next time you get to experience our renovated rooms. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Good price on rooms. However, room was missing a barstool and a TV. There was no coffee table. Difficult for 6 people to get comfortable with only a sofa and 2 chairs.
Room was only cleaned once in 6 days. Had to ask for more towels and toilet paper. Free food and beverages were good, but the system for getting food and drink was not. Made us feel like the staff thought we were going to cheat the system by taking too much. No pool towels are provided. No baby gates provided for stairs.

Room Tip: Bring your own broom, dishwasher detergent and bleach towels.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest, we appreciate your feedback and your comments will be shared among management. We apologize your stay was not the best and hopefully next time you get to experience our renovated rooms as we are going through a full renovation in our rooms. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Never again will I ever stay in this place. The service is crap. I stayed here over Father's Day Weekend and brought my pregnant daughter and her boyfriend with me, when I booked through Hotels.com I pre-paid my stay. When I arrived and checked in and went to my room, it reeked of marijuana, I asked my daughter to call the front desk, to request more towels and extra blankets, they said we only were allowed 2 towels as only 2 guests were in the room, when I booked I specifically booked for 3 guests. I went to the front to complain about the marijuana smell, the attendant said that he would send someone, no one ever showed up. Upon checking my charges on my card I noticed a $100 charge on it and called them, they said that it was because the room smelled of marijuana, well duh I told you them that when I checked in and they charged me for something that was already a problem when I arrived. I would never recommend this place to anyone who wants a decent nights sleep either, as the beds are hard and the pillows are trash.

Room Tip: Don't Stay here !!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service, rooms are big, and the bed was comfortable. Very convenient shuttle service. Breakfast was delicious and had a great selection. Also offered a social jour on some nights where they provided dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us. =)

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I chose to stay at Chase because it was a great price, was 3 minutes from the prometric center, has an onsite gym open 24/7, has dinner/social hour M-Thurs included and breakfast included. Would highly recommend and plan on staying again in the future.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms would be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us. =)