Open today: 13:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Take Your Time Walking Memory Lane

Prepare to spend 3 to 4 hours at Clinton's Presidential Library to receive the full historical and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
debbiet572
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
via mobile
loved this Library and the man

President Clinton will always be one of my favorite Presidents so I especially enjoyed visiting... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Ellie R

Reviews (2 374)
2 374 results
1 430
1 430
All reviews cabinet room replica of the oval office white house eight years presidential limo daily schedule clinton presidential library his life arkansas river on display second floor gift shop guided tour special exhibit worth the trip beautiful building great place to visit
86 - 91 of 2 374 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The library is very well done. It’s very easy to navigate and has a lot of interesting artifacts. Seeing actual White House memorable was fascinating. We really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

No matter what your political views, the presidential libraries are well worth a visit, and this was no exception. There is so much history and it was nice to remember all that we forgot. It was interesting to see the folders with all the daily schedules during the presidency. And going through, we could see that history does repeat itself. The special exhibit on music was also interesting. The more time you can spend, the more you will get out of it. The docents were able to answer our questions and were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very informational! We opted to tour the library with a volunteer guide, and I’m so glad we did! He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us navigate through the vast amount of information and historical perspective available at the library. The library is well organized and visitors can go for a more or less in-depth visit through various aspects of the Clinton presidency, depending on each visitor’s own interests.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I am on a quest to complete my presidential library passport book. There are thirteen presidential sites in the country and the Clinton library was my third. It was beautiful, modern building that sits on the banks of the Arkansas River. Inside, there was wonderful memorabilia, an informative timeline and even a cabinet room. That was different from the libraries of George W. Bush and Harry S Truman (my previous visits). Of course there is an oval office. I did have my picture taken as I was sitting at the copy of the Resolute desk. It was a wonderful souvenir. I highly recommend visiting all the museums, even the presidents you don't like (I do love Clinton though). It's a great way to get a dose of American History.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very boring visit. The DMV is more exciting than this. The bathroom also wasn't clean and it cost me twenty bucks just to walk around the place.

1  Thank Joe M