“Bill's Library”

William J. Clinton Presidential Library
Ranked #12 of 108 things to do in Little Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: The William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, located on the banks of the Arkansas River in Little Rock, Arkansas, attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world to its grounds each year. Opened in 2004, the Center is home to the Little Rock offices of the Clinton Foundation, the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, and the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

as far as presidential libraries go this one was pretty well put together. Though i am not a supporter of the Clinton's i still enjoyed my experience in this location. The recreations of the Cabinet room and the Oval office were very neat and if your there the right time of the day you can even take a picture sitting at the Resolute desk in the Oval office as it was during Bill Clinton's time in office.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 334)
All reviews
"cabinet room"
in 152 reviews
"replica of the oval office"
in 128 reviews
"beautiful building"
in 44 reviews

46 - 50 of 2 334 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The library is very well done. It’s very easy to navigate and has a lot of interesting artifacts. Seeing actual White House memorable was fascinating. We really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

No matter what your political views, the presidential libraries are well worth a visit, and this was no exception. There is so much history and it was nice to remember all that we forgot. It was interesting to see the folders with all the daily schedules during the presidency. And going through, we could see that history does repeat itself. The special exhibit on music was also interesting. The more time you can spend, the more you will get out of it. The docents were able to answer our questions and were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very informational! We opted to tour the library with a volunteer guide, and I’m so glad we did! He was extremely knowledgeable and helped us navigate through the vast amount of information and historical perspective available at the library. The library is well organized and visitors can go for a more or less in-depth visit through various aspects of the Clinton presidency, depending on each visitor’s own interests.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I am on a quest to complete my presidential library passport book. There are thirteen presidential sites in the country and the Clinton library was my third. It was beautiful, modern building that sits on the banks of the Arkansas River. Inside, there was wonderful memorabilia, an informative timeline and even a cabinet room. That was different from the libraries of George W. Bush and Harry S Truman (my previous visits). Of course there is an oval office. I did have my picture taken as I was sitting at the copy of the Resolute desk. It was a wonderful souvenir. I highly recommend visiting all the museums, even the presidents you don't like (I do love Clinton though). It's a great way to get a dose of American History.