Reviews (1 796)
1 796 results
All reviews crab sizzler restaurant best westerns indoor pool shakespeare festival grocery store room was clean no elevator within walking distance stay there again great place to stay fitness center free breakfast breakfast was excellent scrambled eggs main street breakfast burrito
91 - 96 of 1 796 reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We always stay here on our way to Yellowstone. Staff accomadating. Rooms clean and roomy. The breakfast bar has everything. The indoor pool takes the 480 miles out of my back!
There is a Sisley Steak house immediately adjacent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BW_TownCountryInn, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear esc0nmike,

We at Best Western are aware that every traveler has many choices available when selecting accommodations. We appreciate your loyalty to Best Western Hotel & Resorts and we will continue to do our best to be worthy of your selection. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I found a half full beer can in the shower. I went and told the girls at the desk what I found and nothing was done. My husband emptied the beer can and we through the can away. Oh, I have a picture of the beer can in place in the shower.

Room Tip: Better housekeeping.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear booksetc1,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you have provided to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Outstanding place to stay in downtown Cedar City, UT at a good price including an outstanding breakfast selection and hotel service. Room decor was excellent. No problems with wifi. Front desk gave me toothpaste and more shampoo per my request because I forgot to pack them. Outside decor was absolutely beautiful in a courtyard style. Swimming pool, hot tub and physical fitness in one area. Highly recommend this hotel especially a family with children. Very pleasant atmosphere including friendly guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear gcciz,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave such an informative review for other travelers to see! I am very pleased to hear how well you were taken care of during your visit. We are aware that every traveler has many choices available when selecting accommodations. We appreciate your loyalty to our property and we will continue to do our best to be worthy of your selection.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Very friendly staff, who take an interest in your satisfaction. Very nice rooms that are comfortable and full equipped with microwave, refrigerator, free WIFI. Free breakfast is very complete, served fresh

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BW_TownCountryInn, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Wayne N,

When you stay with our Best Western Town & Country Inn Family you stay with people who care. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon. Have a marvelous day!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Loved the location of my room. Close to pool, fitness center, breakfast.

Very comfortable bed, great room.

Only bad: they had DirectTV I hate DirectTV, but you should be out w friends instead of watching tv, right?

Hint: please add bacon to the hot breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
BW_TownCountryInn, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear thusarik,

Your satisfaction is important to us, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing and for providing feedback so we may improve. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. I hope you have a fabulous day!