Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$88
US$84
US$127
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$133
Hotels.com
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$52
Orbitz.com
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$72
Priceline
The Iron Gate Inn(Cedar City)
US$144
Amid Summer's Inn Bed and Breakfast(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$122
Agoda.com
Reviews (1 722)
1 722 results
All reviewsroom was cleancrabsizzler restaurantbest westernsshakespeare festivalindoor poolno elevatorgrocery storedonutswithin walking distancegreat place to staystay there againbreakfast was excellentfitness centermain streetking suitegreat room
19 - 24 of 1 722 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always stay here on our way to Yellowstone. Staff accomadating. Rooms clean and roomy. The breakfast bar has everything. The indoor pool takes the 480 miles out of my back!
There is a Sisley Steak house immediately adjacent.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BW_TownCountryInn, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear esc0nmike,

We at Best Western are aware that every traveler has many choices available when selecting accommodations. We appreciate your loyalty to Best Western Hotel & Resorts and we will continue to do our best to be worthy of your selection. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I found a half full beer can in the shower. I went and told the girls at the desk what I found and nothing was done. My husband emptied the beer can and we through the can away. Oh, I have a picture of the beer can in place in the shower.

Room Tip: Better housekeeping.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear booksetc1,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you have provided to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outstanding place to stay in downtown Cedar City, UT at a good price including an outstanding breakfast selection and hotel service. Room decor was excellent. No problems with wifi. Front desk gave me toothpaste and more shampoo per my request because I forgot to pack them. Outside decor was absolutely beautiful in a courtyard style. Swimming pool, hot tub and physical fitness in one area. Highly recommend this hotel especially a family with children. Very pleasant atmosphere including friendly guests.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear gcciz,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave such an informative review for other travelers to see! I am very pleased to hear how well you were taken care of during your visit. We are aware that every traveler has many choices available when selecting accommodations. We appreciate your loyalty to our property and we will continue to do our best to be worthy of your selection.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly staff, who take an interest in your satisfaction. Very nice rooms that are comfortable and full equipped with microwave, refrigerator, free WIFI. Free breakfast is very complete, served fresh

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BW_TownCountryInn, General Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Wayne N,

When you stay with our Best Western Town & Country Inn Family you stay with people who care. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a wonderful review, we hope to see you again soon. Have a marvelous day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the location of my room. Close to pool, fitness center, breakfast.

Very comfortable bed, great room.

Only bad: they had DirectTV I hate DirectTV, but you should be out w friends instead of watching tv, right?

Hint: please add bacon to the hot breakfast.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear thusarik,

Your satisfaction is important to us, thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing and for providing feedback so we may improve. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future. I hope you have a fabulous day!