“Hit the spot”

Ranked #40 of 478 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t feeling too well and needed some soup. I popped in and sat at the bar. This was possibly the best matzo ball soup I’ve ever had! It also came with pickled beets which I devoured. Next time I’m getting that milkshake topped with cheesecake!

Write a ReviewReviews (8 855)

188 - 192 of 8 857 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by after a show and it was packed, so we went to the bakery line to get dessert to go. We got a piece of chocolate swirl cheesecake to split and a couple of black & white cookies to save for the next day. The line was long but it moved pretty quickly. Everything we had was great! We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

After seeing "The Book of Mormon", by friend and I were walking by Junior's. Since we hadn't eaten dinner yet we decided to stop in for a bite. Great decision! The service was prompt, the food was tasty, and it was a fun atmosphere. I like my burger rare, and as you probably know, few restaurants will serve a burger this way. Well, let me tell you, when you order a rare burger at Junior's, it is RARE!! Best burger I have had in a restaurant for literally years!!! Would highly recommend it! We did not eat the cheesecake, but every table around us had at least one or two pieces on them. Apparently they are known for their cheesecake, and if I ever return to New York City, I will certainly try a piece. Also, the prices were extremely reasonable, especially for NY City!! Definitely a restaurant I would return to!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious pastrami, corned beef and hot dog! Nice place and great staff, Mr. Gus made our experience unique. Thanks! But we expect more from the cheesecake, it had a taste of vegetable butter.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Excellent food. EXCELLENT Cheesecake. Service was quick and efficient. Great location adjacent to the Marriott Marquis and Theaters.