2 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 272)
2 272 results
1 739
1 739
All reviews park avenue new york upper east side bathroom mirror room service rooms are spacious beautiful hotel home away from home turn down service location is great two blocks times square concierge nyc 61st renovation doorman
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 2 272 reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Having read the good reviews, we expected much more from a Loews property. The location is good base to explore the city.

The front desk staff appeared like we were disturbing them when we checked in. This happened again with the concierge when we needed to print at the business centre, when we asked for help as the printer wasn't working, we were told just turn it off and turn it back on, no offer of real assistance.

The rooms are a typical New York size, small but have everything you need. The bed was very comfortable and provided a great nights sleep.

Breakfast was an experience, one of our group had a broken chair, and this was just brushed off by the server who swapped it with another table. I wonder who else ended up with the broken chair! The poached eggs were overcooked for myself and the others in our group who ordered them, surely a hotel of this standard has a chef who can make good poached eggs.

I'm not sure if we just caught all the staff having bad days, but it definitely changed our opinion of the Loews brand.

3  Thank goundar-morton
loewsregency540, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Thank you for choosing Loews Regency and for sharing your experience, goundar-morton. I am so sorry for the poor experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you experienced while with us. I have shared your comments with our management team as it is important for us to learn from these mistakes and your comments will only help us improve the guest experience. We would welcome an opportunity to make amends in the future so if your travel plans bring you back to New York City, please email john.maibach@loewshotels.com. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2020

Returning to this hotel is like returning home, except with all the wonderful services and amenities of the hotel and local neighbourhood on hand! The front desk and concierge folks are always so pleasant and welcoming, especially Abdul and Robert.
We had some special needs and they were most helpful.
We look forward to returning here next month.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Peter and Lonni... Z
loewsregency540, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Thank you, Peter and Lonni, for choosing Loews Regency and for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to read how well the team took care of you during your visit. We appreciate the special recognition for Abdul and Robert and have shared your post with them. Thank you, again, and we look forward to seeing you next month!

Reviewed 12 January 2020

The Regency is a wonderful Hotel. I love the service, the location, the food and the comfortable rooms. My husband and I stay here often. With so many choices in the City, I think it really says something if you return over and over again to the same hotel. Chris K, Justin, Carlo and Abdul are incredible (to name just a few of the amazing employees).

I look forward to my return!

3  Thank barbboston
loewsregency540, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Thank you very much, barbboston, for your very gracious review. So pleased to read how well the team took care of you during your visit. We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the efforts of Chris, Justin, Carlo and Abdul - I have personally shared your post with them. They are fantastic representatives of the brand and we are fortunate to have them on our team. We're looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 January 2020

Received exceptional service by Jorge S., Catering Sales Mgr., when booking meeting space and hotel res very late on a Fri. afternoon for a high level corporate event on Mon. (the same week the UN was in NYC). Jorge was in the office until almost 11p Fri. night and on Sat. to ensure all details were confirmed. Now that is remarkable customer service! And Elizabeth G., Sales Mgr., was very helpful as well on Sat. with our hotel room needs. Very happy with this experience - great staff. Boss was pleased, too. Thanks so much!!

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LilyMahr123

Thank you very much, LilyMahr123, for sharing your experience! We're so happy to know your event went off without a hitch. We also appreciate the special recognition for Jorge and Lizzie - we're so fortunate to have them on our team. Please let us know if we can help again in the future - we would love to host your next event.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

My experiences at the Loews has been exemplary. The front desk manager always makes the extra effort to make sure that I love my room . Everyone at the hotel makes me feel special and that they value my patronage.

The rooms are beautiful, food is wonderful, service impeccable. Everyone works together as a team to ensure that my stays are peaceful, stress free, and wonderful.

I have stayed in most of the 5 star hotels on the upper east side, and the Loews has my loyalty.

Thank you for taking such good care of me. Sharon H., Boston

Room tip: All rooms are beautifully appointed....
2  Thank Sharonwendylives
loewsregency540, General Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Thank you very much, Sharon, for your very gracious review. We're so delighted to know how much you have enjoyed your stays and that our team has made such a favorable impression upon you. We're looking forward to your return visit!