Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$312
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$188
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$200
US$140
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$271
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$148
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$221
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$232
US$133
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
1 928
2 059
1 928
2 059
All reviewscarnegie hallelizabeth cacovicgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkresort feeguest relationscolumbus circlefew blockslincoln centercoffee makersubway stationcorner roomstreet noiselobbynycbroadway
158 - 163 of 5 394 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Some friends and i stayed here for a night to celebrate a birthday and see the St. Pats parade. The room was small as expected but clean and modern. We asked for a refrigerator and coffee alert and they were brought up no problem. The bell staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jansenfamily7
PCH870, General Manager at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review of Park Central. I am pleased you enjoyed the comfort of your room and our central location, especially to so many wonderful experiences, like the St. Patrick's Day Parade. We certainly hope to welcome you again and offer you another excellent stay!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I found this hotel on Groupon. When I showed up I was pleasantly surprised. Modern, clean and right in the middle of town. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to check out NYC. I can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael S
PCH870, General Manager at Park Central Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you were able to enjoy the comfort of Park Central and were able to take advantage of our central location to all of NYC. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

booked from Bor2Run (package for AU NYC Half Marathon) from Italy, this big hotel is located in a strategic position down in Manhattan, near Central Park. Big rooms but not but old fashioned ('80 style). Fast breakfast to eat on the table of the lobby not so amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear attiliogori,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased you enjoyed our central location and certainly hope you found the hotel a comfortable place to recover after the NYC Half-Marathon. Should you return to NYC, we hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband made the reservations for this stay and paid before I had a chance to intervene. I generally try to avoid staying in (or going near) that part of Manhattan when we visit except to see a show and after this past visit I realized it was with good reason. I guess because the hotel is reasonably priced and close to Carnegie Hall and Lincoln center we experienced a constant cycling through of huge groups of teenagers who were there to perform for various events- the lobby was constantly crowded and there was almost always a wait for the elevators. We asked for a quiet room at check in and were given a 5th-floor room facing a wall with an adjoining door - we had to listen to our neighbors as though we were all sitting in the same room together. On our last night, our hall was overrun with teenage boys who seemed to be without adult supervision- it was 1AM before the manager and security were able to get them quieted down for the evening and when we left for our flight at 6AM the next morning there were pizza boxes piled up everywhere. The very comfortable bed and bedding, and spacious, clean room along with a reasonable stretch of quiet time at night on every other night made the stay bearable. Hotel is fairly priced, clean, in good repair, and close to the subway and a short work to Columbus Circle and Times Square for shows.

Room Tip: For quiet ask for no adjoining door. 5th floor was convenient when the line for the elevator was over 20 deep and we could use stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jentx

Dear jentx,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Although I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the comfort of your guest accommodations and our central location, I would like to extend apologies for any noise challenges you experienced. Although we do host larger groups, at times, in no way should their presence impede upon the comfort of our other guests. I have shared these details with management and we are addressing so as to mitigate this issue going forward. Again, thank you for your feedback, as it is what allows us to improve our offerings. We hope to have a chance to welcome you again and offer you a more excellent experience.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

There are subway stations on both ends of the block & a block to the south. SO easy to get anywhere on the subway. Tons of restaurants within walking distance. Or hop on the subway & head out. This hotel is QUIET. Like scary quiet, you do not even hear other guests. Had a room right off elevators, quiet. Got to my room at the end of the hallway & could hear a gaggle of women next door being loud & thought, great. Shut the door, never heard another thing. Also I like that the windows open & you can get fresh air. Front desk really easy to work with & responsive.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nelson2me

Dear Nelson2me,

Thank you for your review of the Park Central. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our centralized location and your visit to New York. I am also glad to know that you were able to take advantage of the comfort and quiet of your guest accommodations and were welcomed by our staff with excellent service. We certainly hope to welcome you back and offer you another excellent experience.