Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$209
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$158
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$164
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$221
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$167
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$272
US$214
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$171
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

US$216
US$179
Priceline
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$110
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Reviews (11 931)
11 931 results
5 449
4 227
1 401
5 449
4 227
1 401
All reviewsrevolving restaurantnew yorktimes squareview restaurantthe concierge loungefloor numberhuge hotelbroadway showperfect locationbusy hotelfitness centercan't beat the locationthe theater districtsofa bedrooms are largehigh floorhudson river
61 - 66 of 11 931 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Let me start off by saying that this is the first review I have ever written that was negative. I am not one to overreact or get easily upset, but I felt this needed to be said.

I was joining a friend for a girls trip to NYC and we were coming from different states. We were on different flights and I was arriving much earlier than her and since my friend gets special deals on hotels, the reservation was under her name (I was listed as arriving before her). I was informed that if I wanted to check in before her, they were going to require me to put triple the amount of the reservation on my credit card. This was not possible for me since I only brought a set amount for this trip and rarely carry credit cards.

My friend tried to call in and just check in, but this was not allowed. Here I was stuck in Times Square with luggage and no idea when my friend was going to arrive so we could get in to our room.

My friend did not make it that evening, so I could have been stuck in their lobby the whole night waiting. Not the greatest way to start a vacation. Luckily the Hilton around the corner had no problem getting me in and so we ended up staying there for the weekend!

I do not have unrealistic expectations or make demands, , but how companies deal with unexpected issues is what sets them apart from their competition. I appreciate companies that do their best to work with you and that is where I spend my money.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at New York Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear D JSteinlicht,

We appreciate your feedback, and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will be sure to share your survey with our team as we are committed to providing the best experience for our guests. We hope to have another chance to serve you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is right in the middle of it all. Great, convenient location with entrances on 45th Street and 46th Street. Clovis checked us in and was super friendly. She had a great personality, smiling, friendly, and was able to meet our room requests. Room was clean, and had a view overlooking Times Square. Kids loved the people watching from the room. Room was large in size compared to other NYC hotel rooms. I was a bit concerned about all the elevator feedback from other reviewers, but found the elevators to be very easy to use and convenient. We waited 1 minute or less for every elevator and we came and went at all hours of the day and night. Hotel is busy as it has a lot of conferences and events, but they never impacted our stay. It was a great stay, and I have already recommended the hotel to a friend who has booked for November.

Room Tip: Times Square view was great!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tricia W,

Thank you for sharing about your fabulous stay at the New York Marriott Marquis. We appreciate the kind remarks and are glad you enjoyed our hotel. We understand the importance of details that make up a great stay and are happy knowing our accommodations, excellent staff, and great location made your stay perfect. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again whenever you are back here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You can't do better than the Marriott Marquis. Of course it helps to be a Platinum member to enjoy the added benefits. If you want to be in the 'middle of it all', go for the Marquis. During each Marriott stay, I always find one employee who stands out among many who also do a good job. That one person this trip is Invernie, who works at the Concierge Lounge. Over two days, I got to know him and his family and he is truly a benefit to Marriott. I'll be returning in October and look forward to see Invernie again.

Room Tip: Room 5039; great location and convenient to the Lounge
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John P
TeamMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at New York Marriott Marquis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear John P,

Thank you for the positive review of the New York Marriott Marquis. We take great pride in delivering excellent service and friendly hospitality, so we're glad to know we were successful in our efforts. Invernie will be so delighted to hear your compliments. Thanks again for being our guest, and we are eagerly waiting to welcome you again later in this year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very brief, but great stay at this hotel recently. The staff was excellent from check in to check out. Our room was quite clean and spacious by NYC standards.

I thought the Fresh Bites concept was clever, and enjoyed our little breakfast we had.

It was disappointing that the lounge was closed on the weekend, but it didn't interfere with a great stay.

Well done to the management and staff!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear travelingin2009,

Thank you for being our guest at the New York Marriott Marquis. We are pleased that we could provide you with a gratifying stay and you loved our devoted staff, along with your well-appointed accommodation. On behalf of all of us, we thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is a one drink minimum per person. Beer $8.50 - $12.00 and wine $14 and up. Not sure how much the kids sodas were?? Not sure on food prices, it was midnight only had drinks. Restaurant rotated around but views were not all that great at night, kids thought it was great though. Windows were dirty and just hard to see past other tall buildings. Waitress was extremely friendly and very sweet. She even shared a picture of her sweet dog Elliot. Elevators in hotel were very very neat.

Stayed: June 2018