Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$178
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$195
US$170
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$1 428
US$134
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$140
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$152
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$169
US$158
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$133
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$169
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$171
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$317
US$273
Priceline
  • Room Service
Reviews (2 155)
2 155 results
All reviewscosmopolitan hotelchambers streetwest broadwaysubway stationbrooklyn bridgetribeca areagreat locationnew yorkbattery parklower manhattanworld trade centerwalking distancedouble bedrooms are smallstreet noisethe financial districtaround the corner
31 - 36 of 2 155 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Clean, quiet, lovely exposed bricks, remodeled bathroom with plenty of toiletries, and the best for me, was to have a quiet and efficient AC, unlike the noisy “Mack trucks” found in 99% of hotels. Room didn’t have a bar, fridge, or coffee maker, but Starbucks and restaurant were just downstairs, and you could still order room service from restaurant downstairs.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sabine T
bre s, Guest Relations Manager at The Frederick Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Sabine T,

We love that you love our hotel! We are always looking into ways to improve our guest experience, coffee makers noted. We hope to have you back soon. Till then, keep on being fabulous!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Frederick for three nights and was very comfortable in my room. The air conditioning was great and much appreciated in the 90 degree weather outside. The staff was friendly and helpful with directions. The breakfasts were worth every penny! I had waffles one day and an omelette the next. Also happy to be able to order a latte. Could t be more convenient to the subway—right outside the door!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

valerieblockcons2018,

Did someone say, "Breakfast in bed?" From your caption, I would say, "Yes Please!" Glad we were able to keep you nice and chill as well as full! You can't beat our location. We hope you will come back soon and maybe enjoy some pancakes!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This stylish boutique hotel was exactly what I was looking for! Quite comfortable with a cosmopolitian yet old world charm - even the elevator had a wee creak in it reminding us the history of this building. The concierge was very helpful - especially David and John adding a high-caliber element to their service. I was lucky to get a room on the top floor overlooking the One World Observatory building! Walking distance to all the sites. I highly recommend and hope to stay there again on my next visits. Thank you dear Frederick!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CElaineLynnM

CElaineLynnM,

We hope you will stay with us on your next visit for sure! You must reach out and have David set you up. We have deep roots in the city and are proud of our little historic hotel. While we grow and evolve one thing remains, our great staff, amazing location and the bones of a great hotel! Thank you for the great review. The red carpet awaits your return.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My sister and I booked a room with two double beds for 3 nights. We found the room to be typically New York small, but the beds were comfy, the pillows were the most comfortable I’ve ever found in any hotel at any price and the a/c worked. We overlooked the street and had no concerns about noise from outside or inside other than the usual doors, emergency vehicles and so on. The bathroom was a good size with super fluffy towels, robes and a lovely rain shower head.
The door men were exceptionally helpful and friendly—thank you guys!
We dined happily at Serafina one night on pizza and a salad and had much needed late night cocktails at the new Primo bar after a long walk home from the theatre.
There is a subway stop almost at the door.
We would happily have another stay here on our next visit to NYC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

karbee,

Sister grips are the best trips! We would happily welcome you back ANYTIME! Fluffy robes, ac and delicious libations will be here waiting. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review. The Frederick Family can't wait to welcome you and your family back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Although my room lacked a view (unless looking at a brick facade of an adjacent property counts), the room was otherwise what I expected. The room was a bit small and the closet was only half height so there was no room to stick my unpacked bag in it. For location, it was quite convenient. Lots of things nearby within easy walking distance (a few blocks at most).

You often don't see the maids who ensure your room is clean. You can easily feel the presence of a good maid with the nightly turn down service with chocolates on the bed. Carol (the maid I had) was fantastic. She had that Caribbean sing song voice when she spoke so I know she was from the islands (Jamaica, I think) and her joy of life was obvious. In fact, it was contagious lifting my own mood.

If you want to stay in the Tribeca area, I would recommend the Frederick. If you need a larger room, you would have to inquire as I don't know if my room was average or on the small side. In terms of a view, some rooms higher up would have a better view.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

markmcmillan76,

I agree with you 100% the location can't be beat! We shared your feedback with Carol, thank you for that! She truly puts a smile on all our faces. Being built in the early 1900's we do have some smaller rooms however when we started renovation we made sure to expand where we could. Next visit please reach out and we will make sure you have a room with a view. Till then, thank you for the superb review.