“How Japan Does Chocolate”
Review of Royce Chocolate

Royce Chocolate
Ranked #240 of 481 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: West Village
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent selection of Japanese chocolate from this classic chocolate maker. I am glad that I have one in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I can’t stop eating these White chocolate chips when I start it! This Japanese brand never get upset with any of their products. Love it sooooo much and I’m so happy to find it in NY! Very nice staff here!

White chocolate chip: 100/10!

I hope this brand last forever !

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Title sums it up. Nice enough white chocolate in green tea and the almonds in green tea chocolate were good but certainly not spectacular and not much more than a decent neighbourhood chocolate shop.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The nama chocolate is great. I got the champagne truffles & a few bars for friends. They loved all of it!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love all their chocolate, not the cheapest but it is awesome quality. They give out samples like there's no tomorrow and the service is great.