“The Lion King”

and up
The Lion King On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon-one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, THE LION KING has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, "There is simply nothing else like it." Now is the time to join the circle of life at THE LION KING, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre. The show running time is 2 hours 30 minutes. Performance times vary by season, please visit our website for current performance dates and times.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I Bought tickets with TripAdvisor and they were really affordable, I was concerned bc didn’t know where were the sits till we got there but they were great seats:)
Was our mother’s day gift, the show was incredible, the stage, customes and actors were unbelievable, was a wonderful magic time.

Write a ReviewReviews (8 832)
All reviews
"simba"
in 111 reviews

62 - 66 of 8 832 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Just fabulous!! Set, costumes, songs.....brings alive Lion King and more. We took my grown up kids for their first time and this show ranked as their favorite of the trip. The performance was outstanding!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

The show was fantastic. The stage settings and costumes were awe inspiring. The music was on the mark. Great show.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

How can I say more about this show than what others already have?!

It is incredible - one of the finest we have ever seen.

Minskoff is an excellent venue.

Costumes, voices,orchestra,dancing - all on point!

World class. Don’t miss it!