“Decent Food, low key atmosphere ”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #2 809 of 14 744 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Description: World Famous Wings, Sandwiches, Seafood, a Full Bar and more all served up by your favorite Hooters Girl. Watch your favorite game on TV or just relax in the casual atmosphere with your friends. Delightfully tacky yet unrefined, Hooters is your neighborhood spot where you can kick back with cold beer and hot wings any day of the week. The Original Wing Joint since 1983.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had never been to a Hooters. I had 1 1/4 hours before my train and wanted a beer and a decent salad. I took a chance on Hooters. The beer selection was very large, and the IPA I ordered nice and cold. The Hooters Salad I ordered (lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cheddar, egg and Parmesan was quite nice and very large. The staff was friendly and not particularly scantily dressed. Fine for lunch

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Interesting Title? Well these are three things Hooters 33rd ave do not have.
Carry out - non existent unless you have 45 mins to and hour to give up.
Polite - Non existent I’m not sure what’s the requirement for that.
Give a care ,- non existent that would be customer service and that they lack as well

On June 20th at 603pm A Wednesday, low peak according to their website, I entered at 602p to place a carry out order. I am the only person standing there. The girl motions me to her right.

I say to two fellas there “I’ll like to place an order to go.’ They both look bewildered. One eventually say to the other take her order. I order a ten piece wing only and fried pickles. They take my money give me a receipt.
A young lady who apparently ordered before my arrival walks up about 10 minutes later. She’s waiting on an order as well. Uber Eats walks in to pick up a telephone number he waits as well.

Time 612p, the young lady has walked out with order. The Uber Eats begin to question where is order at 620p . One of the guys runs up the stairs is gone for 10 mins brings down order for driver. I ask how much longer it’s 632p now. The guy calls up no answer. He radios up and now phone ring.

He says they’re going to start your order now. In the meantime there have been new customers going to the bar and being delivered food. I’ve been as understanding as possible these people are eating in. But they have an option of drinking white they wait. I’m standing waiting for over 49 mins after a full day of work and you state “ they’re starting your order next??!!!!

Well no need I’ll take a refund. “Ok is the answer I need get a manager, so not only do I wait for food I never received now I have to wait to go elsewhere. Do waste your time going here unless you plan on staying the night, drinking, and watching hooter girls or TV. I will not WAIT or WASTE my time. They acted like the were doing me a favor. They surely DO NOT WANT MY BUSINESS or any of the 280 people I come into contact with daily

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last night in New York on a Sunday & came across Hooters nearby. Excellent service from start to finish, both of us ordered the Boneless Combo & we both agreed it was delicious, I had the Daytona Beach sauce, not burn your head off spicy, but just enough. The girlfriend had the Honey BBQ, both were fantastic. There was more than enough food as well, no need for sides. Great value considering that a lot of other places are more expensive considering where we are.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Considering it was New Years eve, we didn't wait too long for a seat and it's pretty cool that you can leave your number with them and they will text you to come over when they have a table ready for you. Not to great for those who are visiting from abroad and may not have roaming like some.
It was very cramped round the bar area and not much standing room.

Loved the atmosphere in there, the food was great and waitresses where super friendly.
Everything was all very reasonably priced!

Original H, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Glad you enjoyed hanging out with us! Hope the next time you're in the area, you'll spend some time with us again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We really loved this place and just wish we were back to dine here, just wish a Hooters would open back home for us! Fast and efficient service by staff and very friendly

Original H, Director of Sales at Hooters, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything!! We will look forward to your next NY visit and hope that you will spend some time with us during your trip!