“Camera Heaven”

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The B&H SuperStore is the place to test-drive and compare all the world's latest technology gear. Get your hands on gear, in the Photography, Video, Audio, Home & Portable Entertainment, and Optics departments. You'll find our sales staff is made up of industry professionals who share your passion for technology and will help you use it to its fullest potential. As you choose from over 235,000 products, feel free to enlist their help.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have spent many years shopping at the B&H Photo website. It is always tempting to buy things that I actually don't need when I shop on the internet. The B&H showroom is way too addictive. I am glad I escaped without going broke.

All reviews
"warranty"
"geek"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

B&H is my goto camera store. The selection in the store is mind-bogglingly complete, and the prices are always competitive. The staff is very knowledgable and helpful. The size of the store would make you think it will be hugely challenging to get around, but it is wall laid-out, and the process to pay for and pick-up your new toys is smooth and fast. The mail order process is alway easy when I am not in NY, and the return policy is great too, if you ever do need it.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This process was quick and very easy. The items were easily found and in stock. I will have 12 ink cartridges here tomorrow by 11:00 am

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our most recent purchase was a low-end iMac. As usual, B&H had the item we wanted at the lowest price. I usually pick up from the 9th Avenue store. This time, as the item is a bit bulkier, we went with free local delivery. All good. Thanks again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I walked in today and this is my second visit since 2012. Although I bought from them a couple of times online. This place has the best service period. The people are great and very helpful. Today I got so much support from to reps Javid and Victor. They are what all the chains lack a soul to listen and recommend what may work for you and not just push anything on you. I have been buying cameras for the last 15 years the information and insight I got from these two has helped me make a much informed decision. They listed and understood and recommend. It's service I got from those two who will keep me always a loyal customer.