“Delightful”

Cuisines: Australian
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It is not easy to find a breakfast place downtown, so Two Hands was a delightful find for us. With its fresh food, timely and courteous service-- what else could you ask for? I had the delicious Acai Bowl twice and my significant other had the breakfast roll and loved it too. This place is a gem. We only get to NYC a few times a year, but we'll make sure to head back to Two Hands.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

From reviews expected much stronger. Maybe I am spoiled by Europe. Pretty good but not the absolute best. I think this is American maybe. Like acai berry is odd flavor.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My friend and I went here for breakfast and had a very enjoyable stay. We both really liked our food and the waiters/waitresses were all lovely. A perfect, relaxed and enjoyable start for a rather tiring day in NYC.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The breakfast was really good, and the staff was really friendly! The whole place had a really cozy vibe to it.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We went to Two Hands on Mott Street for breakfast as it was right around the corner from our hotel. I had a 'build your breakfast' with egg, bacon, and toast, and it was very dry. Spreads for the bread would have certainly helped. I was not offered a refill or top-up on my coffee.

The next day we had breakfast at a French restaurant also close to our hotel, a five minute walk west of Two Hands. I normally would not refer to another restaurant in a review, but the contrast was startling: A beautiful space with linen tablecloths and comfortable seating, a fantastic breakfast, great coffee, and the price was about the same as Two Hands.