“Fabulous apartment in a wonderful location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

yearymom
Palm City, Florida
“great location”
Reviewed 9 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This property was in a perfect location for seeing NYC.
It is in a safe neighborhood too.
You are right around the corner from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station subway is 2 blocks away.
We had 8 people in our party and there was plenty of room to spread out.
A couple of negatives:
Listed under amenities it states there is a WASHER and DRYER... you share 2 washers and 2 dryers with the entire building, they are not in the apartment as I thought from the description. It's like a small Laundromat in the basement. Every time I went to do laundry someone was using them! I would end up staying up extremely late or waking up very early to get to use them. You need to pay to do your laundry FYI.
second, the description says 2 KING BEDS, 2 QUEENS AND 1 DOUBLE BED.
There is 1 bedroom on the first floor just off the kitchen with a SINGLE trundle bed, but the trundle only has storage under...no extra mattress.
Then downstairs-- bedroom 2 there is a KING bedroom with a very awesome mattress, Bedroom 3 has a QUEEN, and bedroom 4 has a DOUBLE BED.
We had a little difficulty figuring out where everyone would sleep since the bed description wasn't correct on Trip Advisor when booking. My 21 year old ended up on the sectional couch to sleep, which he wasn't thrilled about.
All that to say, I wish the amenities listed on Trip Advisor were truthful and not a little deceptive.
Abbey did answer our calls when we had some questions and did communicate when needed.

Management Response
26 Dec 2017
Very happy you enjoyed your stay. I am happy to host you and your family again in future! As for the bed on the first floor, it is a trundle that becomes a king just as described. There's a mattress that pulls out and makes the entire bed expand into a king and then under all of that you have storage. We spoke os many times, I wish you brought it up and asked me. I did do everything to make sure you and your family had a pleasant stay in NYC and I am happy that you did :)
Jennifer...
Mendota Heights, Minnesota, United States
“Sketchy Experience”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this the day before, very seemless experience. However we had a horrible experience and would never suggest staying here.

However the day of the arrival, as I was headed to the airport (with my family of 4), I received a message that they couldn't let me stay that evening due to "plumbing issues." Then she was going to have me stay at another location and provided the contact and location. Made me a little nervous but everything was bought and paid for so I had to go with it. Then when our flight arrived, I had a message saying I couldn't stay there that night and I was out of luck and stuck. And with a family of four and almost all hotels are booked for that night. And then when we were arriving on the next day, I was told I needed to pay another $450 for our family of four otherwise they wouldn't let me stay there - another "catch" here so make sure you read the fine print.

The only upside is location was great -you're 2 blocks from Broadway.

But just realize you're staying in an older apartment, with a bit of updating. The courtyard was not kept up and there was a big can of cigarette butts. The air conditioners were so dirty, and the sheets sheets were old and pilly.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
FelicityT...
Sarasota, Florida
“Fabulous apartment in a wonderful location”
Reviewed 26 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I stayed at this apartment with our nanny and two young sons, and couldn't have been happier. The host was easily contactable throughout our stay and made the whole checking in/out process straight forward. All communication was clear and the host was happy to help fulfill all the requests that we made (including providing a travel crib!)
The apartment is situated within walking distance to sights and amenities (including Trader Joe's!) For those traveling with children there is a park nearby, and the area is full of shops and restaurants.
We were amazed at the size of the apartment! Square footage is the last thing one expects to find in NYC, and the layout really works well to give everyone privacy, in combination with a HUGE kitchen area. The kids even had space to run around and play hide and seek!
We were impressed by how clean it was upon our arrival, and everything from bed linen to accessories were of a high standard. The whole place is aesthetically pleasing.
I will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to NYC, and would whole heartily recommend it to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the location
Liked least: There is nothing not to like!
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tuckers19
Cranford, New Jersey
“Great location, beautiful space, very quick response to questions”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Rented this space for a night with 7 teenage girls for a sweet 16 celebration. The duplex is spotless and had plenty of space for everyone. We left our bags earlier than the check in time to explore the city and were met by the owners and given a tour Close to the subway, very close to the High Line. We were given an extensive list of restaurants and attractions. Ashley was very quick with answering my questions and that is always very helpful. Highly recommend this space!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Oren J
Oakland, California
“Great 4 bedroom in great location - strong recommendation”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Travelled for 6 days to NYC with 3 other business colleagues. This place was great - easy access to MSG 1 block away and Javitz a few blocks beyond. Host was very helpful, accommodating, and friendly. Really appreciated the 4 bedrooms, nicely appointed kitchen, and comfortable living room. All around a great place to stay. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, price, the accommodations, and the super friendly host
Liked least: one bedroom had no outdoor light, but in Manhattan, that's to be expected for a 4 bedroom
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing