Reviews (2 238)
2 238 results
All reviews flower district penn station new york times square microwave and fridge madison square garden two queen beds hotel is located convenient location would definitely stay here again business center front desk staff empire state building few blocks the high line city view street noise
47 - 52 of 2 238 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We chose this location because it is close to Madison Square Garden. Everything was great, including the manager who contacted us several times to make sure I had received our recipe correctly (Originally I had not). Everything is a bit on the small side(NYC location) but well run and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in the Chelsea area of NYC.
The staff was great. Adam helped out after I left several items when we departed. He boxed them up and sent them to me.
Affordable place to stay, close to subway and shopping.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I researched a place to stay in New York for a business trip. I found this hotel in Chelsea, with a great location in a fun area, close to work. The breakfast was included, food was good and their morning staff was really attentive. However the bed was very uncomfortable, with terrible mattress, as soon as you stepped out of the elevator, the entire floor smelled like cigarette smoke and the noise in other rooms were heard clearly in yours. Talked to staff upon check out and they offered points to make situation better, never received the points even when I inquired afterwards. Unfortunately, this was not a good experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear mmtz92,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your stay back in January. We apologize for the issues encountered with your bed’s comfort and the unpleasant odor endured, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated, as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Have stayed here previously staff is always attentive and rooms clean. Breakfast is very good you can get omelette to order , eggs to order, fruit is always fresh and staff very accommodating. Location in Chelsea district convenient to subway , Madison Square Park.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank BBQPhil
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was on 1 way street and close to restaurants. Very pretty lobby and staff. We requested microwave and fridge. they accommodated my high floors as well. The room was pretty big for three people. We also all fit on the bed. I think it was a king. It was clean.

Parking for hotel is 3 blocks for self parking or valet for $50. we did valet since we walked central park all day 9am to 330pm. I would reccomend it since its close to times square, the high line, Madison square garden, and many good restaurants. We ordered the korean/Japanese place across the street.

Overall, I love it. Decors weds nice. No free breakfast but they have free unlimited coffee n teas. Thanks Hilton for a great stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family