Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

7 416
1 085
7 416
1 085
All reviews wizard of oz broadway show defying gravity story line special effects great play great seats all ages great cast front row box office whole family new york costumes elphaba tickets songs
93 - 98 of 9 003 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We went to see Wicked for my partner’s birthday and it was the best thing ever!! We had a wonderful time and the show is just amazing!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

“Best Birthday gift ever mom”. That’s what my daughter said to me. We had great seats, staff was so helpful right down to the sales girl at the counter for souvenirs. This show was unbelievable. Funny entertaining and we lost ourselves in it. Faster 3 hours of our life’s. Lost track of time it was sooo good. Costumes were beautiful. Cast was impeccable. Only regret was that we only got to see it once.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

What else can I say but that this show was Amazing! This show had me captivated from the beginning to the end! The twist on the story that I have known since a child to the beautiful voices of the actors had my attention the whole time. I would recommend this show to anyone that visits NY as well as those that live in NY to watch it. It is well worth the price of the ticket, and more!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband & I saw Wicked st the Gershwin on 6/23 and absolutely loved it! The cast was is so talented.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This show is not to be missed when you are in New York!! Wow the acting is great , singing , dancing , costumes , storyline , comedy. Everything . Wonderful play , wonderful entertainment .