“Captivating”

Wicked
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of 4 shows we took in, in our visit to NYC. In terms of pure raw talent of the singers, this one took the cake. The production was absolutely first class. The set was great. The singing of the song Defying Gravity was definitely the very best I had ever seen or heard. Outstanding and would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (8 959)
All reviews
"tickets"
in 821 reviews

56 - 60 of 8 959 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We went to see Wicked for my partner’s birthday and it was the best thing ever!! We had a wonderful time and the show is just amazing!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

“Best Birthday gift ever mom”. That’s what my daughter said to me. We had great seats, staff was so helpful right down to the sales girl at the counter for souvenirs. This show was unbelievable. Funny entertaining and we lost ourselves in it. Faster 3 hours of our life’s. Lost track of time it was sooo good. Costumes were beautiful. Cast was impeccable. Only regret was that we only got to see it once.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

What else can I say but that this show was Amazing! This show had me captivated from the beginning to the end! The twist on the story that I have known since a child to the beautiful voices of the actors had my attention the whole time. I would recommend this show to anyone that visits NY as well as those that live in NY to watch it. It is well worth the price of the ticket, and more!