“My favorite market in NYC =)”
Review of Treehaus

Treehaus
Ranked #4 258 of 14 531 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, French
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is wonderful! Whenever we go to New York we always stay at a hotel near this place just so we can go! It's so convenient and they have EVERYTHING. The coffee is great in the morning and the snacks are wonderful at night ;) They are open late which is great! It's also so cute inside! What a wonderful atmosphere :) I love this market!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

very "nature and whole" food type of place...Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week...From smoothies to full take out type breakfast and lunch, hot table...with good choice...plenty of organic choices of packaged foods.All in all ...good as a go to quick break or lunch place....Excellent ingredients in all they serve

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nice egg, sausage and cheese sandwich. Servers were not particularly helpful in explaining where we needed to go to pay for coffee and pick up food from which left us confused. Coffee tasted off and was undrinkable.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

A tourist, or going to one of the theaters next door at 480 W 42nd, and think this place next door might be OK for a quick bite? My wife and I thought so on our way to a matinee, and we'll never come here again. At 1 pm on a weekday, the prepared sandwiches all looked sad and old, but I went for the last and only one without meat: "Caprese" ($7.95), with a baguette so hard and dry I could barely chew it, surrounding a single slice of cheese and a tired slice of tomato. No dressing at all -- unless it dried up before I got to it. My wife's Ham & Cheese ($7.95) was no better. No bottled water in view (!) so we got the smallest sparkling water, 20 oz for $2.49. Counter service was clueless. What a dump!

1  Thank Andrew K
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The buffet has a lot of stone cold food, looks good but who wants cold fried egg? The food cost us $30 for uneatable plate. Because we tasted one plate we could not get full refund. Don’t go here!!!