“Great Happy Hour Spot!”
Review of Swing 46

Swing 46
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came here to meet friends at the bar for a pre-show happy hour and a quick bite before a show. Their happy hour features 2 for 1 drink specials and they have a bar snacks menu available in the bar as well. The bartender was friendly and attentive and we had burgers that were great too. Nice atmosphere with live music too!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"audience"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We are a retired couple who were in the city for part of our vacation. Went out for dinner and music at Swing 46. We were very pleased with everything. The food was great. The wine was good. And the band was excellent. David Berger and The Sultans of Swing served up some fine arrangements of great jazz standards and more. We will go back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Just visiting NYC and I heard about this swing joint by word of mouth from a local. It was very close to heels kitchen and I was warmly invited in and easily found a seat. The band played in the front of the restaurant taking requests, being interactive with the crowd, and blew me away with their talent. I enjoyed the happy hour drinks $5 wine and mixed drinks and a hamburger which was excellent. The main band begins performing around 8pm with a minimum cover charge which was worth it. The band reminded You can't help but watch the talented swing dancers who were regulars at this place. I was immersed into the fun when I was asked to dance, the men there are not shy and with my 2 left feet I was able to keep up. Later on 2 swing instructors taught me and other couples how to swing dance. It was just like a scene out of a movie and made our Tuesday night incredible.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Pub style food at top end prices with hefty gratuities of28% added automatically for bills over 100 usd . felt ripped off. I could have cooked a nicer meal at home for a third of the price. Went as a last night treat but won’t return again.

1  Thank Sheila L