“Good meal”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We weren't over enamoured by the restaurant or the service provided, but the meal was good. Not likely to return though.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I reviewed this restaurant a few years back and decided to go back for a bit of nostalgia, I didn't have food this time only drinks, bar staff were friendly and attentive and no drink was too much trouble even ones not on the menu, they make a brilliant dirty martini, even though it's not on the menu.

Can be a bit expensive go when happy hour is on, far more reasonable.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We enjoyed our pizza. Service was good and they did not treat us any differently than if we ordered a big meal. Some places get irritated if you are not having a big meal. They were very nice and brought our pizza the second it came out of the oven. It was good. I would go here again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This was a great find!! Me and my dad were walking around looking for a place to eat and this was fantastic. Even busy, it was under a 20 minute wait and the food was wonderful. We had the mozzarella and zucchini appetizer and pasta special of mushrooms and fettuccine cooked in cognac and a parmesan wheel and it was to die for! Would love to go again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stopped in to try the fettuccini prepared in a giant parmesan cheese wheel and was not disappointed. This was my first time eating here and I went around 5:30 p.m. on a Saturday and it wasn't terribly busy. We did have to keep asking the waitstaff for things that at other places would've been given to us automatically (like bread and water), but that didn't really take away from the experience. I would've liked if they prepared my food right next to the table rather than a bit off in the distance (still visible but I was hoping to be up close), but maybe that's just done for reasons unknown like fire safety or something. Regardless, the fettuccini was absolutely delicious and given in a decent serving size so I will definitely be going back to have it again.