“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 13 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I was so impressed with Yvonne's attentiveness from the first email. She was away overseas when we staying the apartment but her delightful helpful partner Federico met us with a fridge ready with essentials and a bit more! I have never experienced that in a rental apartment before! Yvonne emailed me while we were there just to check everything was going well.
The apartment was elegant as the images show, it was absolutely clean and in perfect repair. It was as s he says ' close the everything '. The map location on tripadviser showed it to be in the financial district but that was definite error. it is in the heart of Chelsea, close to high line, the art gallery district, Madison square park, Washington square etc. it had a good view of New York street life. I enjoyed the friendly welcome by the concierge of the building every time we came in or left the building.
Overall I just could not have asked for more. I offered to do this review , the second ever I have done because I find reviews helpful and I was very impressed by the hosts and the apartment.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ava Marie...
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Absolutely Terific”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Having lived on the upper east side , I thought it would be fun to discover another part of NYC while we came up for a visit. Chelsea was just so much fun. The 7 th Ave subway took us everywhere we wanted to go ,if we weren't walking. How lucky we were that we found Yvonne and her lovely apt in Chelsea. She welcomed us so warmly and had truly thought of everything that might make our stay more comfortable. As it turned out my son and his girlfriend joined us for a few days as well and the apt was completely comfortable even for the four of us. The building is full of wonderful amentities such as a roof top garden, and a gym. Thank you Yvonne.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing