“Clean and conveniently located close to subway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Onthego11...
Toronto, Canada
“Clean and conveniently located close to subway”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

My sister, niece and I stayed here on a shopping getaway weekend and the apartment was just right for us. It was far enough away from the action to be in a relatively quiet neighbourhood, yet only about 10-12 minutes away from mid-town. Just about everything you need, you can find within a couple of blocks; subway station, food, pharmacy, all within walking distance. The apartment is close to emergency services too.

The apartment was comfortable and well-appointed for 3 adults, although it probably wouldn't ideal for a bigger group unless it included kids. Apartment has a queen-size bed and an over- sized sofa, which is good for 1 adult or 2 kids. An air mattress provides additional sleeping spaces.

George was a fantastic host. He was very responsive before, during and after our visit. He gave me a mini-tour of the neighbourhood and arranged for a car to take us to the airport for our flight home.

We'd stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to public transportation.
Liked least: Wi-fi was slow and difficult to access at times.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
Management Response
12 Nov 2015
Ruth and sisters were great guests to have. Very respectful, clean, organized and independent.

I will love to have them again and will recommend them.
Liz G
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Clean, comfortable apartment with great, accommodating hospitality.”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We just ended five nights in this Harlem apartment. Bonanflow (George), the owner of the apartment, was friendly, helpful and accommodating from the time we got there until we left. We felt we had made a friend, and his hospitality added greatly to our enjoyment of the time we spent in New York. My husband and I have agreed that we would happily stay there again. Bonanflow showed my husband around the neighborhood while I got some work done, and he gave us good hints about what else to find and do in the neighborhood. It was a short walk to the subway to get wherever we wanted to go. I strongly recommend this apartment for a stay in New York City.

Liked best: The hospitality
Liked least: The lighting
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
RevAzuka
Lagos, Nigeria
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 19 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I am disappointed that trip advisor listed this property I am beginning to doubt the integrity of Trip Advisor, we had booked this property for three nights, when we arrived, we where so disappointed that we have to immediately look for an alternative accommodation that night, you can imagine the pain and suffering, having traveled over fourteen hours to meet such a condition, my wife refused to even come into the house, from the entrance the place is so untidy to be modest so we did not stay in that property even for twenty minutes we used the internet to book for another hotel with booking.com imagine money for other now been used for another accommodation, After a couple days I called the owner and asked for a refund, but just with a few words that we are not entitled for a refund, I feel scammed, no one should go near that property

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jana M
Columbia, South Carolina
“A Pleasure and Wonderful”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The place was in a good location, nice, and comfortable. George (owner of property) will do what he can to help in regards to your stay.

He even suggested a jazz club to go to -- and that was a very fun and enjoyable event.

The area is near subways and bus stops -- and there was also available parking near rental location. If you are looking for a place in manhattan, I would highly recommend staying at this rental.

Liked best: Location and Convience
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nabin S
“Better Place to stay In New York”
Reviewed 5 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My family stayed here for our New York holiday trip. What a great place to base your trip from! I may never stay in an overpriced cramped Manhattan hotel room again. Easy access to Metro with in 12 minute to Times Square, nicely appointed spacious apartment and the quiet, very well kept building this place was very comfortable and inviting. Very convenient to the train and a grocery store and just a block from multiple restaurants the location is out of the hustle and bustle and George will help to find out Free Parking for Stay. We enjoyed morning walks and evening drinks at the neighborhood bars after long days of shopping and site seeing. I would highly recommend this apartment and plan on staying there on future trips. George is Very helpful and easy to work with. Very prompt about booking, answering questions and even helped us find a place to park our my car for my entire stay. He also offer the free Night city tour, We bought ticket in advance so we could not make that, Will do next time though ☺. Overall, a great experience.

This is a well-equipped, comfortable apartment located in a very safe and upscale neighborhood, One block away from Police station and 24 hours stores around the corner.

Prompt reply and support for any kind of needs and adjustment

Daily House Keeping

Way better than Hotel in New York, Finally I got good vacation rental , ☺. Overall, a great experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Instant support on need, George is super nice person
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing