All reviews washington square park greenwich village rooms are small avocado toast brass fixtures espresso bar cozy lobby new york boutique hotel continental breakfast is queen room hotel guests great shower mini bar we've stayed location is great yogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We weren’t guests of the hotel but a friend recommended the bar in the lobby as a good date spot. We were looking for a quiet place to enjoy a few drinks and this was the perfect place. The atmosphere was very inviting and cozy, and it allowed for a very enjoyable experience. The waitstaff was fine - polite, non-intrusive yet attentive. The drinks were good (and strong!) and worth the price. This is a great hidden gem.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Loved our stay at the Marlton. Great vibe, fun bar, outstanding breakfast with room rate. The rooms were on the small side but fit well with the boutique hotel theme. Would absolutely stay there again, no better location than the West Village. Around the corner from the WS arch.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank violet13
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Location is divine. Can walk so many places. Very small rooms but configured well with good water works and products. Comfy bed with lots of good pillows and great sheets. Restaurant and bar downstairs plus tons of cozy co-working to have a meeting or get something done. I actually saw Bradley Cooper having a breakfast meeting there so there’s some hipness. Avocado toast and good coffee we’re included with my room and were delicious and fresh. Great spot.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

What a cute boutique hotel in the heart of Greenwich Village and so close to NYU. The location is amazing, the front desk service is impeccable and the lobby is so warm and welcoming with many chairs, couches and tables to sit on/at...to work or just relax. I will stay at The Marlton every time I visit my daughter at NYU. Jessica Loria at the front desk was more than helpful and went above and beyond during our stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I really liked this hotel.

Location is great, handy for Washington Square, 5th Avenue and Greenwich Village, and a vibrant local area with cafes, restaurants etc.

Service at reception is excellent & helpful. When we arrived (very early), the room wasn't ready but 30 minutes later they called my mobile to say we could move into the room.

The lobby area is filled by a cafe & bar & restaurant that is very popular with locals, and has a cosy, buzzy, millennial atmosphere.

The room was very small - no space even for chairs, but it was quirky, fun & charming. I was staying for 2 nights leisure so this was not a problem. If you are travelling for business, you may find yourself working on the bed as there was no table to laptops etc.

I'd definitely stay again for a leisure trip, but would think twice if I was going to stay for any significant length of time for business.

Room tip: The higher the better
Date of stay: May 2018