“Carriage Ride through Center park.”

NYC Horse Carriage Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, my name is Frank and I've been operating and managing my business since 2005. My father has been in the industry since 1979. As a child I looked up to my father, I fell in love with horse drawn carriage industry and providing smiles and memories for customers over the years. I am dedicated to your personal experience on a horse drawn carriage, providing you with the history of Central Park, beautiful Manhattan skylines and memories sure to last a lifetime. We specialize in Central Park Tours, Proposals, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Family Fun. We always provide full guided tours during our Central Park rides. Our company also has the best rates at the lowest cost. All of our customers are treated with respect, sincerity and professionalism. It all started in 1979, when two brothers migrated from Sicily to New York City. Since then, it has been passed down a generation and has become a fully functional family run business. We utilize the internet to ensure quality and convenience for customers seeking horse drawn carriage rides through Central Park. We are very passionate about our horse and carriage industry and our family is dedicated to providing you with the best horse and carriage experience.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The drive was very informed and shared many interesting facts on the park and city. The carriage was clean and comfortable. The horse was well behaved. A very pleasant experience. I would recommend to anyone visiting NYC.

1  Thank 583cmiller
Write a ReviewReviews (3 309)
All reviews
"central park"
in 258 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 26 reviews
"nyc"
in 177 reviews

759 - 763 of 3 309 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

excellent experience!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and personable. Really made the trip enjoyable.

1  Thank vzel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Charming carriage driver, told lots of interesting stories about Central Park, my parents loved that we could feed the horse with carrots, most beautiful experience.

1  Thank BabySquirrel05
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We recently visited NYC and wanted to do this. Having read about everyone we went to look. There are so many so choose but beware some are a con! Always look for this sign of the company and book online with them either there or before. Horses cared for . Carriages are safe. Hosts very knowledgeable and friendly . Highly recommend

1  Thank sharonvickery22
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

From booking to getting pictures, this was a great experience! Frank was our guide and he was really informative and interesting. It was a chilly day but we were given thick blankets and were able to stay warm the whole ride. We picked this company because of the reviews and its history and it's a family owned business, and we were not disappointed. I would highly recommend NYC Horse Carriage Rides!