“One of our Favorite Restaurants to Visit!”

Trattoria Trecolori
Ranked #172 of 14 719 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We come here every year we are in NYC. They have never disappointed us! Always a terrific dinner and can dress casual or dressy. Service is always good and never had to wait for our reservations. They are always right on time! Tables are far enough away where you do not feel like sitting on top of person next to you. I have been told by friends who come to shows that you must book way in advance to get an early dinner. However, we usually book dinner for 7:00-8:00 and never had a problem booking same day. We definitely recommend this restaurant as a must dine spot when in NYC! You will be glad you did!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 362)

12 - 16 of 2 362 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely food and wine but very expensive how ever it is New York best to book but can walk in and grab a bar seat which is what we did

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister and I ate here before seeing Phantom of the Opera on a Saturday night. We had reservations, though we were 5 minutes late. We waited about 10 minutes to be seated and it was crowded. I mentioned to our waitress that we had Broadway plans, and our food came out in literally less than 5 minutes- I think we had easy meals- chicken parmesan and chicken alfredo. The food was delicious. We shared a piece of chocolate mousse cake which was great. I was thrilled that they offered a hard cider that I've never tried before. My only complaint would be that the waitstaff was constantly rushing- I know the restaurant was very busy, but it created a kind of frenzied environment. Overall, a great experience and I would eat here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant has become a staple to our visits to in New York City. We started coming here in 2012 and fell in love with the place since then. We met the chef/owner on our very first visit! We have sent many of our friends and family here. It's great when you have to go to the theater because it's on Restaurant Row. They also are conscious of the the theater crowd and get you in and out on time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located in the center of the Broadway theater district, the food, service, and convenience is hard to beat. They missed a fifth star only because I have had a chance to experience fantastic Italian cuisine elsewhere. Still, a great experience.