“Have I mentioned We were at Katz’s?...”
Review of Katz's Deli

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Katz’s is a legendary pastrami and corned beef delicatessen corner. We went for late breakfast and was totally amazing!. At first sight it looks expensive for what they offer but when you got the knowledge about the meat aging and the process... it worth it‼️
The best flavor for me was the Brisket with the granny’s gravy.

Write a ReviewReviews (15 022)

693 - 697 of 15 022 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Take a table here and enjoy the pleasures of the old-time deli--pastrami, corned
beef, pickles, cole slaw, on and on. The pastrami is terrific, lean or fatty, and
be sure to take some to go! The hot dogs weren't comparable to the best of
Nathan's. but they're better than street vendors' weiners. You can't say you've
eaten in NY if you don't make it to Katz's!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Have heard about this place for years, obviously through movies etc. well all I can say is it totally exceeded my expectations. I had the brisket sandwich, my gorgeous wife had the corned beef. Both were incredible. The mustard and the slaw completed it beautifully.
Then I got an insight into what real baked NY cheesecake should really be like. I am a cheesecake aficionado, and eat it in many many restaurants in Australia and never once have a had cheesecake like it. Amazing. Walls are full of memorabilia and famous people who have eaten at Katz’s
Highly recommend, it’s not cheap(although ours was paid for) at around $20 for a sandwich(but I dare you to eat a whole one on your own), but I would absolutely have paid full price for what we ate.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I really don't care about "When Harry Met Sally". But you have to care about Katz's Deli. The food is good and the atmosphere is unique. Anyone who visits New York City has to eat here unless their taste buds are dead. Then go to Subway.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

After seeing man vs food a few years ago I couldn’t believe Katz was just round the corner from my hotel. Had to be the Pastrami sandwich which the meat was so light and tasty. Impressive memorabilia on the wall from all the celeb visits. Queues outside can be very large at certain times of day