“OMG Just eat it!!!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This place is small but great Cuban food good people. Baked chicken, Beef Stew, Yuca and the sweet plantains are all excellent. If your in the city you gotta stop in and eat here you will not regret it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a hole-in-the wall Cuban place in the Times Square area. I rarely give 5 stars but this place rates it.
Decor is nearly nonexistent but you don’t come here for the decor you come for the amazing food.
Try the Cubano sandwich. Or perhaps the Yucca with the onions. Or the pork. Or the chiccaron or the beans and rice. You just can’t go wrong.
Plus, the staff are really nice. You just get a good feel from this place.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Not very big and it has been very busy both times I've been ther, but the food is amazing and the prices are very reasonable. Recommend for a quick bite anytime.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. I'm so happy to see a real NY restaurant so close to the toursit traps. We had Cuban sandwhiches with yellow rice and red red beans. The people working were dancing, having fun, all while taking the utmost attention to all customers. The food was incredibly delicious. I would 100% visit again on my next time around the block.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Cuban restaurant. Close to Times Square? Sign me in.
A little door leads you into this small, cramped place. You wait in line, see what is on today’s menu, order it, take your tray, pay and if you are lucky grab a seat at the table.
The staff is fun and I went on by their choice picking a ox stew with rice and a coke for 15 USD.
Yes the place is small, looking cheap and cramped. Yes, you take your food on plastic plates and on plastic trays.
But the food is great. The meat was delicious and the sauce as well.
I didn’t expect it to be this good but I was in for a great surprise as I started eating.
The flavors, the spices, the mixed rice all made for a great meal before heading on to visit The Top of The Rock.
Yes, I can honestly admit that I would visit this place another time because of its great food. Plus I would love to taste and sample new Cuban dishes.
You can find this place at 136 W 46th St.