“Room with a View”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Public Indoor Lounge
Public Indoor Lounge
View
View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AlColSid
London, United Kingdom
“Room with a View”
Reviewed 24 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

The views from the apartment are what makes this such an outstanding place to stay and it is difficult to drag oneself away from the windows. It was plenty big enough for the two of us and had all the amenities we needed. However, I would say that, for the price, it could do with an overhaul decoratively as it was looking a bit tired. And the sofas could be upgraded because they are really uncomfortable to sit on even for a short time. Having said that, the bed is one of the most comfortable we have ever used!

The apartment is about a 10 minute walk from the main hustle and bustle, which we found a perfect compromise. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone who wants something a little bit off the beaten track but with the spectacular views to remind you that you really are in New York.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 20 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

KayR1057
“Not what it seems like.”
Reviewed 27 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

Didn't like meeting manager on a street corner for a key. Why not in the Apartment building that I rented? Didn't give a name of the Apartment??? The bathroom was horrible tub and tile need to be replaced. A fresh coat of paint is needed. A desent bedside lamp is needed. The Rooftop that was supposed to be opened was Under construction and I was not told. Every bath towel we had were all stained.No Kitchen towels or paper towels,no bathroom tissue. Wellll All I can sat is the View was Great. BUT not worth the price I paid. Wish I had really seen this place Before I saw it after I paid my money. Will NOT recommend this place. Kay Rhudy

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jennifer...
“Great view”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband & I had a fabulous time in NY. The apartment has an amazing view & was very clean & tidy. The location is close to a lot of sights.

kat432
Germantown, Tennessee
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We loved this apartment! Close enough too Times Square you could walk and Hell’s Kitchen was right down the street! You definitely need the blow up mattresses if anyone sleeps in the living room. We had the best time hanging out on roof top! Views were amazing! We just didn’t have any wash clothes or hand towels so be sure to take your own but towels were provided. I would definitely stay there again! Much better than staying in a hotel room! We got there before check in time but Amy let us come up too the apartment and hang out till she was done cleaning. She was so sweet!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing