“Beautiful New York, the city that never sleeps!”
Review of New York Tour1

New York Tour1
Ranked #2 of 676 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Have booked a tour with hop-on / hop-Off option to visit just a part of this amazing city. What could I say first? Do not know what to start with. Times Square: fantastic. Never seen so many people! Cannot tell If they were stepping on each others’ toes... hundreds of yellow cabs, another hundreds of cars, NYPD cars doing their job to serve and protect, hundreds of policemen, people from all around the world, all these gathered within couple of blocks area!
The tour worths the money: 59 USD for 2 days, with visiting the Statue of Liberty trip included. Also, one can rent a bike and ride in the beautiful parks. The driver has talked all the time and explained everything we were passing, seeing. A pleasure to listen to these drivers, not only they were very explicit, but also very funny. The tour starts at 8 AM and ends at 5 PM, because they start Then with the night tour. New York is an excellent choice If one wishes to have at least 5 full days scheduled. Plenty to do, plenty to see, plenty memories afterwards. Definitely highly recommend a visit to NY which includes the tour by bus. Best place to eat and drink with not too much money is East Village(stop No. 16 city tour). I’ve even found the famous Coyote Ugly bar(a movie was done here). Exactly as seen on the screen. The girl from the bar made us a short show of her hanging upside down above the bar. If you wish to plounge a bit into the past, drop by this bar. If you are near by, passing through or even far from it, go visit the city that never sleeps! Have fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (14 332)
All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1 066 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 259 reviews
"information"
in 800 reviews

2 328 - 2 332 of 14 332 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went on the tour on Easter Sunday. It was the best tour I have had. I went with my son who is 15 and my daughter who is 12. My daughter said half way through the four that she thought it was going to be boring but she said Bobby made it fun! Bobby was knowledgeable, personable, kind and professional. We all learned a lot about New York in a fun way. The think that I liked most is Bobby learned all our names and spent the time to get to know all of us. Bobby is an asset to your company! I would recommend him to friends going to NYC!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018

hello everyone: The service provided by Adam W, was excellent. Adams was helpful, kind, funnie, and very informative. My family and I appreciated very much his assistance.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great tour! Mike was the best; knowledgeable, clear, set expectations, just the right amount of info, funny and smart. Really enjoyed the ferries and Liberty & Ellis visits. Highly recommend (ask for Mike!)