“Bobby Made this tour the Best”
Review of New York Tour1

New York Tour1
Ranked #2 of 676 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NewYorkTour1 Immersive Tours with Great Guides! Our itineraries are designed to bring you authentic experiences of New York City neighborhoods and major attractions such as Soho, the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square, and much more. We travel by foot, subway and ferry just like native New Yorkers would. You'll see so much more in a shorter amount of time.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went on the tour on Easter Sunday. It was the best tour I have had. I went with my son who is 15 and my daughter who is 12. My daughter said half way through the four that she thought it was going to be boring but she said Bobby made it fun! Bobby was knowledgeable, personable, kind and professional. We all learned a lot about New York in a fun way. The think that I liked most is Bobby learned all our names and spent the time to get to know all of us. Bobby is an asset to your company! I would recommend him to friends going to NYC!

Write a ReviewReviews (14 255)
All reviews
"statue of liberty and ellis island"
in 1 056 reviews
"soho little italy chinatown"
in 257 reviews
in 797 reviews

2 258 - 2 262 of 14 255 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018

hello everyone: The service provided by Adam W, was excellent. Adams was helpful, kind, funnie, and very informative. My family and I appreciated very much his assistance.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great tour! Mike was the best; knowledgeable, clear, set expectations, just the right amount of info, funny and smart. Really enjoyed the ferries and Liberty & Ellis visits. Highly recommend (ask for Mike!)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

He is very knowledgeable. He knows everything and explains every single thing with details. I learned so many stuff in that tour abou both Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty, I learned the secrets behind the stories. It was fun. I’ll do it again for sure.

Thank you Mike.