Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$289
US$240
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$219
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$205
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$158
CandlewoodSuites
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$164
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$221
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$167
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$163
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$151
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$307
US$255
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewslibrary baratelier roomclaw foot tubflatiron districteleven madison parkreserved for hotel guestswater closethardwood floorsace hotelnew yorkthe empire state buildingunion squarewalk in showercool hotelrestaurants and barsbeautiful roombottle of champagne
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I called the Hotel directly looking for new place to stay with only one night to spend in the City. The Front desk agent was extremely helpful and checked to see if a specific type of room I requested was available for a 1pm check in. It was and so I booked it. We arrived in our car, and the bellman was very friendly and welcoming and let us park our car outside while we checked in, which was really helpful. The room was beautiful appointed and bed and linens are very high end and comfortable. I went to the library with a $30 glass of champagne (everything is pricey) to make some phone calls as my husband was using our room for a conference call. The hostess staff were unwelcoming and very snooty. The argued with me and told me that where I was sitting was reserved, even though there was only 2 people in the entire room. it was clear this was her territory and she didn't want me there. She communicated her dissatisfaction that I was there to the other waitresses and staff, so several of them gave me dirty looks as they tended to the other 2 guests. They ended up making me feel so uncomfortable that I left and returned to my room.We did return to the bar (I wouldnt go back to the library), and we had an exceptional dinner at the restaurant. Great service, wonderful food and delicious wine. Overall I think the hotel is excellent, it's such a shame that a hostess had to ruin it for me.

Room Tip: Go for the bigger room - Salon, its worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 592smoore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I know, New York hotels are expensive, but this place is flat out spendy. Don't expect to grab a bite for breakfast for under $25.00. The hotel is quite lovely, the rooms are nice, homey and very comfortable, albeit smallish. And there are details that are soooo cool as to be form over function. The light switches are confounding, the elevator was so dark I had to pull my phone out and use the flashlight to see the buttons, and the uber cool side handle copper coffee pots that they fill your coffee cup with are so cool that the wait people can barely use them to pour your coffee. All in all a pleasant stay, but the coolness factor was a bit much for me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We lived in the Chelsea/Flatiron area for years. When we moved out of the city, we would spend weekend getaways at the Nomad. Love the style, rooms, and especially that our dog is always welcomed here. We also enjoy sending friends here too. Excellent service all around, from when you pull up in your car and to check out.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BBK26
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We booked 6 nights in this hotel and we are SO disappointed by the awful service we received the 1st and the 2d Days for the breakfast and for the lunch: slow service (50min for an avocado toast!!) , unfriendly and confused staff, not receiving what we ordered ....it is not a professionnal service for this kind of standing and pricing hotel. We wont eat there anymore.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The NoMad has absolutely everything going for it. The interior design of the rooms is hits every mark balancing luxury with functionalism. The service is excellent. The multiple maze of bars/lounges with amazing cocktails makes for the overall perfect stay. I sure hope to be back, and soon!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple