Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$97,00
from US$55,00
Reviews (1 114)
1 063 results
All reviews brooklyn bridge central park our tour guide new york great tour lower manhattan would highly recommend this tour small group two hours helmets ride nyc gears stops sights pace paths
12 - 17 of 1 063 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

As a nervous cyclist, I thought Cental Park would be a safer bet than the streets of New York. This was the case with a qualifier that pedestrians were a frequent danger! Mark was a knowledgeable and friendly guide, and made it a really interesting tour. I actually learned something about gearing as well as some of the history of New York. We got helmets, bikes and bottles of water and a fun time was had by all!

1  Thank spell37
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Joseph our guide led us on a very informative leisurely ride through Central Park. Loved the relaxing pace and his knowledge of the Park! Learned so much! So great to escape into the streets of NYC with Joseph as we made our way to the Hudson River. Easy to follow at a pace that was safe and relaxing. Thanks Joe! Loved our bike ride!!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We took the tour on Tuesday 12th June. Our tour guide was fabulous absolutely 5*. The scenery and landmarks etc he pointed were fascinating. He was very helpful and patient.

The only negative and reason I've dropped a star was the shop itself. The 3 staff working were very abrupt, distracted and unhelpful. Our tour was booked months ago, once they knew this they lost interest and were rude.

Again I reiterate Edward was fabulous.

1  Thank summerbee76
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful way to spend a couple of hours exploring Central Park by bike. With young children the pace of the ride was just right. Joseph S our guide was excellent and was very informative at all the stops we made. As a native New Yorker there can’t be much he doesn’t know about the park. We would definitely recommend this tour and thank you once again to our wonderful guide Joseph S.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Rick my guide was wonderful! Rode all around the park and spent about 3 1/2 hours. Had an amazing time, learned a lot of great history about the park and surrounding neighborhoods, and had some great photo ops. My legs are sore but my heart is happy.

2  Thank Lynette P