Reviews (3 944)
3 944 results
2 509
2 509
All reviews chelsea market meatpacking district bodega negra electric room dream team rooftop club the meat packing district new york trendy hotel fun hotel the high line night life lobby bar guest services amazing hotel view of the empire state building king room
880 - 885 of 3 944 reviews
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Spent a long weekend here with several friends-the hotel is very lively-a cool roof-top bar offering dancing and bottle service, a hip club hidden in the basement with a great DJ-intimate club setting-a lively lobby bar. A fun hotel to stay at!
The rooms are as to be expected for NYC "cozy" we had a silver double-beds are full size-not queen but very comfy, small bathroom-but a great rain shower! Nice amenities-it was fine for two people to basically sleep, shower and get dressed-you're not here to spend much time in the room.
Service was very good-front desk addressed me by name-doorman were welcoming.
If you are looking for a hip hotel in a great neighborhood this is your place! Very fun!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We stayed here with a group of 6 guys (2 king rooms and 1 suite) for a bachelor party it was a fantastic experience all around, from lounging by the pool, to drinking at the outdoor bar, to the night life experience as soon as you enter the lobby in the evening this place was amazing. Its stylish and classy with an edge. We had a blast. Thank you Dream for an amazing time.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

My friend and I visited this past weekend and had an amazing experience. Everyone that works there was truly helpful and made our visit even more fulfilling. The pool bar is beautiful. You feel like you're in a resort in the middle of New York City. I loved our stay and will definitely be back. Paul at the front desk was exceptional.
SP.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Hands down the best hotel I've ever stayed in! We spent a lot of time at the pool. It's a small area so get there early or you will be put on a wait list. Athena at the pool made sure we were happy and even hooked us up with chairs that got the most sun! She was the best! The staff in general are all very friendly. Brendan (?) gave us a tour of the room and said hello every time we saw him. A+ to the employees here! It's definitely on the louder side, but the rooms have white noise machines built in. It wasn't a problem for me at all. I liked that it was more active than the average hotel. The food was outstanding! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I had a fantastic time at this hotel. This hotel is not for everyone as it is very much a party vibe. Spent many days by the pool in a lounger or in the beach area. Nice food by the pool and lovely cocktails.
I did not go to the rooftop for some reason as I was staying there solo but I did spend some evenings in the lobby area as that too has a nice party vibe to it.
Locals also come into the hotel to use the bar or to go to the rooftop.
My room was a nice for me, but if I am there at this time of year I will go for a balcony room.
The only thing I do not like is that they want to hold $150 per night on your card, I had called the, the day before arrival and asked if that is the amount they will be taking as I am there for 8 days, I was then told that in this case they will charge me $600 for the whole stay as a deposit, when I arrived I could not prove the conversation so they ended up charging me $800 plus they cleared the fridge out. When you are there for a long time the $150 per night adds up, hence why I spent my 2nd week in another hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo