All reviews east river chrysler building united nations sky lounge ambassador grill roosevelt island new york the executive lounge great hotel grand central station empire state corner room times square quiet location lovely room min walk an upgrade
Reviewed 26 June 2018

No restaurant open between 11am and 5pm. Including Sunday brunch! Coffee drunk in room not replaced, broken toilet flusher, no drinking glasses in bathroom, $100+ deposit held 4 days with no reason. Horrid stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FarAway576416
Joshua H, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am disappointed to hear we did not provide you with a level of service that would exceed your expectations. Please reach out to me at joshua.hernandez@hilton.com should you wish to discuss your experience further.

Joshua Hernandez
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Our hotel stay helped to put our trip over the TOP! Great location, wonderful accommodations and excellent service. We plan to visit again & have already recommended the hotel to others. We felt very safe.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Stefan M, General Manager at Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Reading such positive feedback has truly brightened my day. I am delighted that our team was able to enhance your first trip to New York. Thank you for your recommendation. We can't wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights on the 15 and 16th of June 2018. Our room was on the 30th floor and the view was amazing. Almost as good as the Empire State Building. We had a great view of the river and the buildings. The staff was very attentive and helpful. They have a little market for coffee and other items. A little pricey but you are in NYC.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sherie T

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am proud to say that our rooms provide some of the most remarkable views of New York City, and I'm delighted you had the opportunity to experience it. Thank you for the kind words regarding our team. We always aim to provide only the best experience for our guests. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

After a 2 day meeting at the Millenium hotel I feel compelled to write this review, to recognise the excellent conferencing services of the hotel. Mr Flood, Director of the Banquet Operations and his exceptional team of conferencing staff provided the most professional and attentive service to the meeting, ensuring we could focus on the work and acheive our meeting objectives. I really recommend this hotel for meetings and conferences, and congratulate Mr Flood on his excellent work.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing feedback. I'm truly delighted that Matthew was able to take care of your needs. He always strives to provide the best of the best for our guests. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to him and his team. I sincerely appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to hosting your next meeting or event.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The hotel is old and dirty. The carpet is filthy and sticky. The bed sheet makes my entire body itchy. The room has a disappointing small window to view the bueatiful Manhattan sky lines. Find a newer Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joshua C
Joshua H, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not have a more enjoyable stay with us. Please reach out to me at joshua.hernandez@hilton.com should you wish to discuss your experience further.

Joshua Hernandez